F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > General > Journals

Old 04-11-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
Oliver

Default The Dream Thread

Gosh golly, seems that the forum went poof and the threads have to be created anew. You know the drill.

So anyways, my dream recall is failing me again, the only things I remember from last night are me and deadpool, robbing a games store on an airport, getting away with it and escaping into the night on trained sharks.

So not that much of a first post, but atleast something to get started.

Last edited by Mr. Dogma; 05-31-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:22 AM   #2
Beev
Kicker of Elves

Send a message via AIM to Beev Send a message via MSN to Beev

I keep dreaming about forum folk and it's beginning to scare me.
Beev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #3
Ace
Pet?

I've had a couple of forum dreams before. The only one I remember is that Nuva, Vaber, and a few other people died, so me and a bunch of others went and blew up a restaurant in retaliation.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #4
Inferno
Tea and murder

Send a message via AIM to Inferno

Huh, I dreamt our lead french horn guy died. And the orchestra, for one reason or another, was playing the Azumanga Daioh opening theme.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #5
Shesus
Queen of the drank

Send a message via AIM to Shesus Send a message via Skype™ to Shesus

I had a dream last night that I was in Left 4 Dead with a couple forumites...it was weird.
Shesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
Hoogie
STYLE

I had a dream that I had a DSi and I was in my bed and I was going to play around with the camera but my room was too dark so the camera didn't show anything. I went to turn on the lights but the switch was weird. Every time I turned on the lights the lights would flash for less than a second but I really wanted to play with the camera on my new DSi so I went around my house but there was not enough light and all of the light switches were broken. Then dream over. When I woke up I tried to find my DSi. I don't have one.
Hoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
Rud
Billions and billions

Send a message via AIM to Rud Send a message via MSN to Rud

I had a dream I was a WWF wrestler. I fucking showed Shane McMahon what for.
Rud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

I wish I could remember my dreams more ofter, at least the two I've remembered are pretty cool.

There was one I had all the way back in 2006, just after I had seen a Gears of War commercial and went to sleep. So Master Chief and Marcus Fenix were hanging out in some ski lodge (atleast that's what my friend called it when I described it) and were drinking, except Master Chief was just putting it up to his visor, spilling it onto his visor.

That's when they had some conversation that I've basically forgotten in detail, about how bored they were, then Master Chief came up with the brilliant idea of going hunting. So they picked up their respectivce weapons and on they went. First they went down the snowy mountain which there lodge was at. Then there might of been some other locales, then suddenly they were on that bridge from the Halo 2 level, the whole Metropolis one.

It was then in the center of the bridge that they met the Pointing and/or yelling guy from the CoD boxart, armed with a Thompson (At least until goddamned CoD4. GODDAMN YOU INFINITY WARD). He then proceeded, in pointing and yelling; "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" to which they responded about how they're going hunting, and asking him if he wanted to come along. He then responded with "YES" and they went along.

And then I woke up D=

Another I had a few months ago was that I was in a haunted house invaded by zombies. Then Captain Falcon busted in, destroyed the zombies, saved me, and then flew me over a city. I have no idea.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
Person-guy
Jimbobowitz

Send a message via MSN to Person-guy

I keep having a dream with my brother in it, despite not actually seeing him for almost 2 years now.
Person-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:27 AM   #10
Monocle
Execute unbeatable force

Send a message via Yahoo to Monocle Send a message via Skype™ to Monocle

I dreamt I bought my girlfriend a dildo.

It was blue.

Apparently my subconscious has low self-esteem
Old 04-12-2009, 07:28 AM   #11
InsomniJack
Psyco-Kitty

Location: In a bamboo chute floating along the Strait of Juan De Fuca

I had a dream where I met a particular member of House and I told him how wrong it was that he died in the show. Which was then followed by me appearing in the country as I watched House and Foreman hit on some girl...

This is your own very special day and it damned well better be perfect or you are going to kill yourself with a cyanide pill...

... which it is the responsibility of the maid or matron of honor to provide."

-Dave Barry
InsomniJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #12
Mythril
My Other Car Is A Bicycle

I had a strange dream last night... I was some sort of hunter, and I went out hunting dangerous animals. I don't remember much of it (it was one of those dreams that seems to go on for DAYS, down to every little detail, when in fact it may be taking minutes per day), but I do remember that near the end I was taking an animal that took me 5 days to track upstairs in my house (which just happens to be next to the front door) when it revived itself, broke open the window (which just happens to be next to the front door) and started screaming 'help', in a voice that sounded like an old woman. I panicked, and broke its neck. Then its shape shifted from like a lizardy thing to an old womans. Police knocked on my door, I'm arrested, then I see the lizardy thing get up and laugh at me as I'm slammed into the police car. Fffffff-
Mythril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #13
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

My most recent dream that I can remember was.. I was at a party with a bunch of people, drinking, etc. We're outside and this guy starts hanging on me and saying all these inappropriate things and will not stop touching me no matter what I say, so I hit him. He got pissed and grabs me by the wrist and threatens me... I dunno what happens next 'cause I woke up shortly after.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #14
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

I had a pretty cool dream last night from what I can remember. There was this guy in Gray Fox/Crysis/Power Rangers type armor all white and apparently he was a Nazi Zombie (atleast according to some secretary in my dream) , but you couldn't tell that since he was in this white armor. So anyway, he was a badguy. Then there was some other stuff I can't remember. Anyway, then there was guy in red armor, but smaller and thinner then our white armored Nazi Zombie, and the red guy was good. Also they both had katanas. Anyway then they started fighting on some city rooftops and then the Nazi Zombie used this whole "Crash" thing and some spy jets showed up and shot rockets but Red was okay.

Then some more stuff happened and they contined fighting. Then Red gets above Nazi Zombie on a higher building and is all "I haven't used my Crash yet!" and then the jets come along and bomb the shit out of Nazi Zombie while Red does some crazy action-command combos with his katana. And so Nazi Zombie is utterly destroyed. Then Red is trying to revive some guy in a robotic rabbit suit L4D style, (probably some horribly hazy stuff here) then suddenly Red and some floating female robot chibi are in some auditorium with some BAD GUYS who are trying to get them for getting Nazi Zombie, but they don't know they're there.

Red is all "There checking every single coordinates sequencing to try and find us! Your going to have to screw it up!" So female robot chibi goes up to the robot chibi putting in the numbers into a holographic keyboard and it's all "OH NO NOT YOU MASTER"

And female robot chibi invented coordinating sequencing apparently or something so she causes some cluterfuck and Red's just all "..."

And frankly I have no idea. Sure as hell one werid ass dream.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #15
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Dogma Send a message via MSN to Mr. Dogma

Something about me harpooning a whale... on land? Something. I couldn't explain that one if I tried.

Something Metal Gear Solid related. All I remember is someone screaming "METAL GEAARRRRRR" over and over.

Something with Raven from Teen Titans. Something about a marriage, then reverting back to the normal teen age and something about Trigon being defeated by learning to cook some kind of chicken dish. I have no idea how that one made any sense at all, but hey, Raven.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #16
Mayu_Zane
ART-STRONAUT

I dreamt that a gang was robbing my house. I had big glass bottle and was going to smash it over the head of the leader.

I hesitated, not because they had guns, but because the leader was little kid... and his overweight mom was there too, armed with four handguns.

In the end, my house was bare, and all I had left was a bottle of sparkling water.

Strangely, I woke up thinking I killed someone.
Mayu_Zane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #17
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Weird.

Mine is weird too.
I was in some underground lab or something. Had a bunch of those old large computers you'd see in places like those. Pipes were lining the walls, and it was all stationed over some body of water or something. Could've just been a small concentration of water, but it had a catwalk over all of it.

Somehow it was supposed to all be tied together to the Metal Gear series with some odd events like two guys who were supposed to be some descendants of The Sorrow. And so during a battle or something, one of them got mindfucked into the past to see him. One was evil, the other wasn't, and the evil one was trying to show the good one The Sorrow one last time before killing him, which doesn't really make sense why one would know about him and the other wouldn't.

Anyway, so he gets mindfucked and basically the whole arena changes to the game. However, now, the game has changed somewhat. Same graphics, same overhead camera, same Snake, but it's like a swampy area that's at most knee deep, with items all over it. The Boss is talking to Snake as he runs around picking shit up and is getting attacked by crocodiles. He picks up something called "Rain headband" which was a new camo piece, and it also helped increase the odds of finding something after beating someone. It also worked in an experience boost in there, but I'm not sure how. The Sorrow actually didn't make a cameo during that whole segment at all.
The dream transitioned to another dream where it's me on the couch and I suddenly get attacked by an alligator. It made no fucking sense.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:53 AM   #18
Frent
Elder Statesman

Send a message via MSN to Frent Send a message via Skype™ to Frent

I dreamt that, as I was leaving the house with a guy I know to go buy Valkyria Chronicles for my new PS3, he said, "Oh, you didn't know? It got ported to Wii. And it's gonna have bonus features." And I was all FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
"A pig's gotta fly." - Porco Rosso
Frent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #19
Soilborn
Jumbo Member

I had a dream not too far back after having passed out drunk in my bed.

You remember those times when you just have to go to the bathroom? I know you do. I dreamed in my dream that such was the case. With the doors to my inner keep barely holding back the hordes struggling to burst forth, I fought my way to the restroom. I flung up the toilet seat and unleashed my torrent just as my dam began to break. Never before in my life had I felt such relief. A sigh escaped my lips as the waterfall seemed to flow endlessly, finally reducing to a trickle.

Then I awoke, and discovered to my horror that my bladder was nigh-empty.
Soilborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #20
Inferno
Tea and murder

Send a message via AIM to Inferno

I had a dream that a Nazi was angry at me for some reason, and about to shoot me in the neck. I heard a shot go off and fell back into the arms of a friend I had made in the dream. Then I heard my German teacher say (in German) "Don't fall back. He missed." I discovered that the bullet had only grazed my knee.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #21
Sir Rice
Still kickin', barely

A few nights ago I dreamt I was in an anime (most likely Hayate no Gotoku) with a friend and I was breaking the fourth wall a lot. It was quite pleasant.
Sir Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #22
Soilborn
Jumbo Member

I swear, that fourth wall has to be the thinnest drywall a Hispanic can lay.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #23
gunluva
THE Gunluva

Send a message via MSN to gunluva

I had a TF2 dream. Not much to say, really. It was like Red vs. Blue, but in 2Fort. As in, the two sides knew they were mortal enemies, but often wound up talking to eachother. I was a Red Engineer.

gunluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #24
Mythril
My Other Car Is A Bicycle

I had a dream where I was babysitting or something, lost my shoe and went back home to get some more for some reason, then was blinded by a raindrop and fell into a pool of chilli peppers.
Augh. I don't even know why, I hate chillies.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:12 AM   #25
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Some Venture Brothers dream. I don't remember a lot of what happened, but I remembered all the major Monarch characters were there: 21, 24, Dr. Girlfriend, Tim-Tom & Kevin (The murderous moppets), and The Monarch. All I remember was Tim-Tom and Kevin wanting to shank 21 and 24 and me trying to stop them using some weird device to try and trap their knives in time. Don't ask, cause I'm not sure I can explain it.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #26
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

I think my ex followed me to this cemetery, and he would not leave me alone.

And my grandparents remodeled their bathroom.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:35 AM   #27
Weegee
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

I had a dream I was playing some kind of real-time strategy game, most of my forces consisted of duds carrying ROCKET LAWN CHAIRS patrolling around my base. All of a sudden some yellow mechanical sphere thing floats around my base, after a few seconds it's starts attacking by shooting lasers everywhere, it got worse when the sphere splits into two. I can't remember much after that.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #28
silenttype01

I had a dream where I was walking through a ghetto community and kids were throwing stuff at me from the rooftops.

There was also another dream where it was me and three other people and we went inside a cavern that was over a big pool of water. Turns out that the cavern is really dark and set up like a maze. Villains were waiting for us in the cavern and I heard the screams from two of the people. I bump into the third person and we continue to walk around when we bump into a guy with a gun. We run like crazy out of the cavern and reach a dead end where we would have to jump into the water to escape. The person hesitates so I push him so we can escape. Because of the hesitation, the villain with the gun managed to murder him with a head shot while we were falling. I drag the body to dry ground to see if he's alive or not. It was a pretty clean headshot, so I leave the body there and stare at the cavern maze sitting atop of pillars and wake up.

It's weird that I'm remembering the dreams in such detail when I'm not one to remember dreams at all.
silenttype01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #29
Haven
the Ever Smiling

I had a dream that I was playing TF2 as an Engineer.
And then I discovered that when I brought up the list of things to build, I could hit the 'PDF' key (somewhere between 3 and F2) to bring up more options. The extra options were a bit fuzzy, but the one I built stood out quite a bit: A giant tentacle that could be applied to the wall, probably to attack passersby.
...Goodnight.

(please read it!)
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:43 AM   #30
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

That reminds me of the Xen tentacles in Half-Life, since that's what they did. Except you couldn't build them yourselves. D=