F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > Gaming > The Hobby Shop

Old 10-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #1
That Frood

Default Intro+Prep - Let's Start With Business

You walk into the lobby of 534 East Hampton St., otherwise known as the main building of "The Company", the world headquarters for assassination.
You stroll in calmly and coolly, it's what you have to do in this line of business, you have to always be in control of the situation. You need information and this place is exactly where an assassin can get that.
The world of an assassin is a dangerous one, a dog eat dog eat dog eat dog world. "The Company" is like the bank the thieves themselves keep their money in. Outside of here they'd rob each other blind but inside they kept to the rules. It was a well oiled machine of death, every part working to outkill the next.

You make your way up to floor 13 and enter the reception room down the hall. You're here because you were called in by The Company, a lucrative contract had been placed recently and you showed up on their recommended list. Evidently, however, you are not the only one. Around you is a crowd of other such men and women in your line of work. The contract was certainly stirring the pot, amateur and professional hitmen were coming out of the woodwork.

The secretary had recently arrived, on her desk was a new manila folder. She knocked on her desk and grabbed everyone's attention.
"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I understand you are here with inquiries pertaining to the new contract." she smiled a wry smile

"Well, as it so happens, I have that very contract on my person at this moment." the secretary had everyone's full attention "and boy, you guys are going to love this one."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peoples!
This is an rp about assassins!
The way it works is like this: You make assassin characters, I post a target, you all go about your ways to kill that target!
I will be indirectly in control of the actions of "The Company" and people in general, and I will be directly in control of the actions of your "target" and the actions of The Company secretary, seeing as she will be the person you go to for collecting and getting new contracts.

Things are gonna be pretty loosey goosey. Meaning, you have a lot of free rein in how you do this assassin stuff. It isn't supposed to be all that serious either. Think "Kill Bill" or "No More Heroes".

EXAMPLE CHARACTER SHEEEEEEEEEET
NAME: Greg Gregmaster
SEX: Male
EXPERTISE: Accuracy, planning.
HISTORY: Greg's been at the job since before the company was even around. In fact, Greg was hired to kill Hitler and when the Nazis heard about this, they got so scared they outbid the people who hired Greg to kill Hitler, knowing full well that Hitler was doomed otherwise.
DESCRIPTION: Greg is old. No longer as spry as he was in his youthful assassin days, Greg sticks with his impeccable aim to get the job done. He also is an excellent strategist, allowing him to make plans that almost always execute flawlessly. He has a cane that can shoot off two shotgun rounds and has a crook that detaches and becomes a stabbing implement. He is entirely bald and sports a manly grey moustache.

If you want to say other stuff about your character feel free to do so! Tell us exactly how you imagine your character. Please join this rp because it is sexy fine and has assassins and leather.

Also thank you ryan for drawing this sexy fine lady!
That Frood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:25 AM   #2
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

NAME: James Jones, otherwise known as "The Detective"
EXPERTISE: Detecting, being generally loud, and very destructive.
HISTORY: Jones has seen it all after being on this Earth for so long. Hell, he's seen things that no one else has ever seen before while he was detective in his younger days. Of course he first thought those days had ended as he grew older, unable to do what he used to, until one faithful day when he was able to change into a persona called "The Detective" which is when he joined the company.
DESCRIPTION: While Jones himself looks like a frail old man usually, with a pair of large spectacles and a gray mustache, he's usually in an overcoat with a blue Fedora with a white strip across it.

But when he transforms into the Detective, he lose the overcoat, sporting a blue suit underneath, his form and figure being better then it was in his younger days. One other thing; his skin takes on a pure white tone... And he has no face, except for his nose, also not having his mustache. It can usually look a bit horrifying to some to see some faceless guy charging toward them.

Besides his appearance, he's extremely strong as the Detective and can seemingly pull dual Tommy Guns out of nowhere, preferring them over more modern guns.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
Haven
the Ever Smiling

NAME: James "Hamez" Tronen; AKA The Grey Shepherd
EXPERTISE: Stealth, precision
HISTORY: The origin story for this young man is a weave of rumors and outright lies, but the only people who live long enough to discuss these are his targets and anyone around them. The latest blend is that he's from another planet, or the host of an intelligent parasite from the moon. All that matters now is that he's somewhere in your abode, waiting in the shadows for the right moment to strike.
DESCRIPTION: At first glance, he seems like any casual adolescent man, features that suggest Korean descent, black hair, wearing your average jeans, converse sneakers and a thin hoodie under a t-shirt. Yet the more frequently you see him, the more you notice something...odd.

For one, his clothes are completely monochromatic; slightly varying shades of gray. He's also sewn on some simplistic yet distinct designs with some black fabric. His skin is deathly pale, and his eyes are dark--one articulate goon swears he was close enough to see the details of his eyes: "His left was completely blank, dead-looking. The other one, my God...it was like a dark window to the night sky;I swore I could see the crescent moon."

His trademark weapon is an eloquent silver instrument. At first, it resembles something like a blade-less hand scythe, with more of a hook-like curve and a hand guard. When swung with enough force, it extends to a full length of about six feet, now resembling a shepherd's crook, hence the nickname.

(please read it!)

Last edited by Haven; 10-19-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: drawlings
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
Ace
Pet?

NAME: Dirk "The Crimson Phantom" Goldsmith

EXPERTISE:
High Power Weaponry, Psychological Warfare, Knife Fighting

HISTORY: A ruthless sociopath, Dirk was born into a broken home, and spent his evenings with his head on the receiving end of a wooden bat, or outside sleeping in the dirt while his father added some more siblings to their family with his latest "honey" from the corner of 5th and Brooks St. Not much else is known about Dirk, as he ran away from home at the ripe old age of ten and left his family to rot.

DESCRIPTION: Dirk is ruthless, sadistic, and takes joy in his kills. He feels little remorse, but avoids killing bystanders if he can. Dirk also greatly enjoys toying with his victims, but knows when to stop if there is a serious risk of them escaping. He loves nothing more than to fly into a room, guns blazing, and then quietly slink into a ventilation duct only to come out behind his target and whisper into their ear, just to see the shear terror on their face.

Head: Dirk wears white gauze tape around his entire head and neck, only leaving a hole for his right eye, which exhibits a case of sectoral heterochromia. It is mostly gray with a small brown section. Nobody has ever seen his true face. Many have claimed he is disfigured, and some rumors even claim that there is no face beneath it, only an endless blackness.
Torso: His signature blood red leather duster, usually worn buttoned up. He wears a black suit vest covering a gray woolen turtleneck underneath, hiding what part of his neck his bandaged face fails to.
Hands: Black Leather gloves. No assassin would be caught without them.
Legs: Black suit pants
Feet: Dark brown dress boots.

On his belt he carries two holsters, each one holding an S&W 500 Revolver. Firing just one of these guns held with both hands is usually enough to kick the gun back into the user's face, but Dirk has mastered the weapon, and uses two. He loads them with speed loaders, but carries a pouch with individual rounds just in case.

Wrapped around his torso and over his duster coat are hundreds of bullets for a belt fed M60, which he keeps on his back with a leather strap. The belt is already loaded into the gun and ready to fire, so as the gun shoots, it pulls the belt off his torso, saving him the hassle of loading the gun unless his supply of bullets runs out.

Inside his coat on the left hand side he keeps a sheathed combat knife for close range melee combat.

Last edited by Ace; 10-19-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
Nuva
yes i vape

Name: Mr. 6 A.K.A. "Benedict Arnold".

Sex: Male

Expertise: Versatile with all kinds of weaponry and strategies, master of Disguise, rumored Black Belt, stealthy, and quick.

History: An enigma of sorts. His face is hidden underneath a white sheet made of material that allows him to see, but remain unseen to others. A crafted tool hired by mafias from around the world, he is an international killer. Although a master of all kinds of weaponry, he prefers the tradition of assassination in close quarter combat, making the contract "personal". He is known for his chivalry, no women, no children. He believes that it is better morale that contracts should not suffer any pain in their death, and tries to finish them off immediately without damaging the body to the point of no recognition.

The reason for his name is a mystery. It is rumored he was part of a special program that raised and trained killers. Either he was the sixth experiment, or it serves as a ranking according to that program. History is unknown.

His signature weapon is the ballistic knife, the Smith & Wesson Model 686 revolver (has been known to use others, prefers the reliability of the Smith & Wesson Model 686), and his most noticeable addition to his signature, a Crawford butterfly knife with mother of pearl insets.

Appearance:
Although Mr. 6's appearance has changed several times throughout the years, contractors have come to expect a "hiring image" of the masked assassin.

Around his head, he dons a white fabric that seems to cover his entire body. From time to time, clumps of hair could be made out protruding the mask, but otherwise, he is seen as a bald man whose features can not be marked out. His signature is his white trilby, which he is almost never seen without, with a single red feather strapped to the left side.

His apparel consists of a black suit, complete with black/white shoes and white gloves, often covered by a brown, classical trench coat that has not been in production for quite a while. Underneath the jacket, he carries lighters, cigarettes, masks, and several other kinds of assortments that would assist him on his mission. They never remain the same. Source of items is unknown.

When he receives his contract, he will begin his mission via incognito or infiltration. Disguises are never the same with each mission, rumored to have been crafted by the man himself.

Last edited by Nuva; 10-20-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Nuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
That Frood

Hey, Ace. I like the revolver you chose. :D
Am I guessing correctly as to how you came up with it?
Old 10-19-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
Ace
Pet?

My choice in weapons? I have no idea. I just think they are badass guns.
What did you think I was thinking?
Old 10-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
That Frood

oh, ha. The S&W 500 revolver is the gun used by the dude who bursts out of the bathroom and shoots at Vincent V and Jules Winfield like crazy, yet misses them, in Pulp Fiction. They both are shocked and then shoot him dead. Jules Winfield calls the gun a "hand cannon" because it's so fucking big, and considers the fact that he is still alive a sign from God to stop killing people for money.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
Ace
Pet?

Oh. I hate to say I have honestly never seen Pulp Fiction. I really want to watch it though.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #10
Nuva
yes i vape

Go watch it, you fool! Before Samuel Jackson kills your family.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #11
sals
Science, my boy!

Name: The Clock King

No, just kidding.

Name: Bertrand Milieux
Sex: Male
Expertise: High Society, Lying, Poison, Disguise

History: Bertrand Milieux is a wanted man in every western country that matters, and a few that don't. That fact alone is a testament to his abilities at ending the lives of others, but the greater measure of his expertise at his profession is that he is wanted in name only. The man known as Bertrand Milieux, as far as the crime fighting organizations of the world are concerned, has no face. For the record, he does, in fact, have one, a rather thin one with perfectly coiffed black hair and watery grey eyes. But due to his mastery of the makeup kit, no one is truly sure what he looks like besides himself. This makes it very easy to get close to his victims, and ensure that they eat something that disagrees with them.

Appearance: Milieux takes pride in his appearance. Tailored suits and tuxedos are his normal wear while on the job, with his face made up to like like another person entirely. He keeps on his person a silver pen that can double as a poison syringe, a cigarette case filigreed with the letter M that contains capsules of cyanide in a secret compartment, and a silver pocket watch of no particular use other than the telling of time. Finally, he wears a ring on his left hand that incorporates a small spike coated in a terrible poison of his own devising.

For emergency defense, he also has a .32 caliber semiautomatic pistol fitted with a silencer.
sals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

man I can't wait to ruin all your guys' stealth attempts when I put all the hit targets on high alert by charging in guns blazing and punching random thugs out like a man.

That's just how I roll.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #13
Nuva
yes i vape

Hey Sals, your guy and my guy are now partners.

If you want.

Last edited by Nuva; 10-19-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Nuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
Hoogie
STYLE

NAME: Andrew Wayne Taylor.

EXPERTISE: Comic books, video games. Surprisingly competent with weapons. No real technique, just copies what he's seen in movies.

HISTORY: Andrew was a nerd. He found most of his entertainment through comic books, video games, movies, etc. He found himself hating his life when he turned 22. He worked a shitty computer tech support job, had no friends to support him, and wanted to spice up his life. For most people this doesn't mean becoming an assassin but Andrew is dumb. Dumb enough to go through with this. Inspired by characters like Deadpool and Deathstroke and his favorite game No More Heroes he actually tries to become a hired killer. Unfortunately he doesn't know where to start. Maybe The Company could lead the way.

DESCRIPTION: Tall, pale, and skinny Andrew is a greasy looking geek. His hair is brown, long, and unkempt. He has patchy facial hair and some pimply spots. Typically wears a t-shirt, probably got it from the internet, and jeans. Sometimes wears a trenchcoat because he thinks it makes him look like a badass. May have other accessories, there is no constant outfit. Has a katana that he carries. Only because he thinks it looks badass. No other particular weapons, he just takes what he can get his hands on.

Hoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #15
Nuva
yes i vape

XD
Old 10-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #16
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

I like your character Hoogie, he's got style.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #17
That Frood

There are bunches of people
this is pretty exciting.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #18
Hace
hello

NAME: Hunter Kratts

EXPERTISE: Master of knives, lover of women, does anything for even a dollar

DESCRIPTION: Kratts never really asked for much in life, he was a timid boy at a young age, almost secluded himself from the outside world. He couldn't handle his miserable life in nothern Washington, so one day he simply vanished, at the age of 17. Feeling free and untamed, he quickly became popular with women everywhere and seemed to be having the time of his life. But many years later, thousands in debt from all the partying he had done, decided to find a way to make some quick cash. He had a natural ability with knives, and could wield them flawlessly. Deciding to use this talent to good use, along with his seductive ways, he ventured off to "The Company" in hopes for some green. And maybe meet a lovely lady on the way.

Kratts uses knives in many different ways, and has all different kinds on him at all times. Not to mention he keeps them everywhere on his person. From his finely tailored fedora, down to his leather shoes designer shoes. He has switchblades, kitchen knifes, razors, anything he can get his hands on that's sharp. He also sports a magnificently blue rayon suit at all times. He absolutely hates scum who try to warm on him, as he is in no need of friends, unless of course she's a looker....

Edit: Also, he has long black hair anfba goatee to boot. Along with deep blue eyes and a carefree gaze.

Last edited by Hace; 10-19-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Hace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #19
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

I just realized my character is the oldest in the RP.

I am totally a retired badass.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #20
Hace
hello

I hope he dies of cancer right before his kill.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #21
Ace
Pet?

I hope you die of magnum rounds right before you die of magnum rounds.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #22
Nuva
yes i vape

I hope I backstab you as you die from magnum rounds.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #23
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

Well, I hope I don't die.

And then kick some ass as a stereotypical 1950s Detective. Except like a super hero. Which you are all obviously jealous of. Except Hoogie, since his character is a cool guy.

Last edited by Tombstone; 10-19-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #24
Haven
the Ever Smiling

I hope we start soon.

(please read it!)
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #25
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

What Haven said.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #26
That Frood

yeah, probably gonna start this up tomorrow.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #27
DiscoVader
CRYSTALS ARE INTEGRAL

Send a message via AIM to DiscoVader Send a message via MSN to DiscoVader Send a message via Skype™ to DiscoVader

Seriously, total sausage fest in here, guys.

NAME: Andrea Bluutfaust
SEX: Female
EXPERTISE: Explosives, Killing Everything, Backtalking, Automatic and Heavy Weapons, Street Fighting.

HISTORY: Andrea Bluutfaust is from a long line of violent, spiteful assassins and soldiers. Known for their brutal, to-the-point method of utterly destroying the target and anything around them, the words "collateral damage" aren't in the Bluutfaust dictionary. Taught to handle weapons before being able to walk, Andrea quickly developed a vicious, unforgiving method of handling herself, her associates, and her targets. She demands a high price but always delivers, though the purchaser of her talents had best be ready for a flashy approach, and a very unpleasant response to any attempted doublecrossings.

DESCRIPTION: Dressed in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit, with a white shirt, plaid skirt, thigh-highs and a red tie to boot, Andrea looks like she could be 18 or 19. Her hair is dark and cropped short, and she can be seen with a lit cigar or cigarette in her mouth most of the time, though she never seems to actually smoke them. Foul mouthed and with an even fouler temper, she likes tormenting those around her, and enjoys it whenever anyone is actually able to return fire, though she doesn't actually give a damn about what is said. A bit thin and sinewy, she nonetheless has surprising strength and stamina, well able to hold her own in a fist fight with men twice her size and weight. A bit sadistic, she enjoys creating death, destruction, and mayhem, and is very good at it, but hates working with anyone and is nearly impossible to get along with.

Gear: Her main weapons are two PP-2000 machine pistols, with a trench knife stuck on her belt and her main melee weapon, a bat with a railroad spike driven through the head and the words "Die you pig fuckers" scratched along the body, slung across her back. She has on occasion used a Steyr IWS 2000 (an anti-material, 15.2 MM APFSDS rifle) for long range work, but if the target needs to be taken care of from a distance, she prefers the use of Semtex, C-4, or some other high explosive, in order to make the biggest possible mess she can. In close fighting she fights dirty using every trick in the book, not being afraid to utilize her surroundings in the worst possible way.

Behold, my mastery of the mammal haiku!
Platinum: 0860 9533 3376|HeartGold: 3052 0550 5705
DiscoVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #28
Hoogie
STYLE

More like Andrea Butterface

Hoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #29
That Frood

wouldn't the words collateral damage be in their dictionary if it happens all the time to them?
Old 10-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #30
DiscoVader
CRYSTALS ARE INTEGRAL

Send a message via AIM to DiscoVader Send a message via MSN to DiscoVader Send a message via Skype™ to DiscoVader

Not if they plan for it to happen. The bigger the carnage the better for them, so they plan to make the most out of killing someone. Why take out one target when you can take our 30?

Behold, my mastery of the mammal haiku!
Platinum: 0860 9533 3376|HeartGold: 3052 0550 5705
DiscoVader is offline   Reply With Quote