F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > General > Journals

Old 07-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #31
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Send a message via MSN to Scoffee

Losing every music file on my computer suuuuuuuuucks, especially since the only site I used to get music is going down soon and my mp3 player cant stay connected to my computer long enough to copy any the song files.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #32
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Balancing checkbooks is FUN :I

Last edited by Scoffee; 07-23-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Scoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #33
Inferno
Tea and murder

Send a message via AIM to Inferno

Just letting you know that people do in fact read this. I think the only comment on this thread that wasn't by you was from Inagi or someone.

...why are you balancing checkbooks?!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #34
Derek
???

Send a message via Skype™ to Derek

Because if he doesn't they will fall over.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #35
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

We're already in a recession, Inferno. If we all let the checkbooks fall over then there would be CHAOS!

Oh sweet people read this. I saw the views and just figured people were looking and left when they saw my boring ol' rants

Friend is over, we had a drawing contest on who could draw Chicken Supreme AND IM LETTING YOU DECIDE!

Mine

His
Old 07-05-2009, 02:58 AM   #36
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Was playing video games all day and night with my friend, played Drakengard 2, Hitman: Blood Money, Gundam Federation Vs. Zeon, Burnout Revenge, and Red Faction II. To celebrate America Day (Haha, Wales *points and laughs*) we burned things. Still haven't slept we've been too busy recently watching Pimp My Ride.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #37
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Weeeeee Im posting from xfire's in-game browser. This is pretty cool but a bit slooooooooow.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #38
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Finally after so long I am going to visit the Coca-Cola factory! Oh how I love Coke, it's so beautiful I want to marry it.

EPIPHANY: RC Cola tastes almost exactly like Coca-Cola

My friend's birthday was a few days ago and today her present I ordered finally arrived. Two Fangtasia glasses from the show True Blood. Now to wrap them in pretty paper and give them to her tomorrow!

Today has been a pretty good day!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #39
Thekylekurtz
Aka Kyle Dark

Send a message via AIM to Thekylekurtz Send a message via MSN to Thekylekurtz

Fuckin awesome I have an unconditional love with coca cola too
Thekylekurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:17 AM   #40
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Finally another lover! My obsession gets a bit creepy sometimes like the fact I own almost 40 glass bottles and a lunch box and cards and lots of other memrobilia (including a trash bin). :D I cant help myself

Stayed up real late watching through the second half of Heroes Book One. Still waiting to be able to buy Book Three! >.<

Bubble wrap still cant cushion you if you fall off top bunk. Owwwwww
Old 07-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #41
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

AOTS ONE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WOO!

More to come afterward.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #42
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Greased pigs, skydongs, Tom Green, robots, Batman, wizards, drunk old men, and Iron Man. That was the best show ever!

Sarah Lane is cool and I had no idea that it was Kevin Rose who made Digg, maybe that's because I never use it but oh well.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:36 PM   #43
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Today was great for once I did a lot of cool things.

I was going through Heroes Season 2 for about the fifth time sicne getting it on DVD when I found a bottle of fake blood I had left over from Halloween. So being as bored as I was I went to me closet and grabbed a plain white t-shirt, got a fake rubber syringe, and used it to write the name of a clothing line I support called Tour Crush (Here's the t-shirt) and was very proud of myself so I wore it out to the movies with a friend.

When I got home I saw that Chantal Euringer (owner of the clothing line and wife of MSI lead singer) was having a big ol' stickam group chat. So I schlepped on down and was able to get a spot on one of the webcams and get to show off my t-shirt to other fans and be able to talk with Chantal and Jimmy. It was probably one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Today was a very very good day.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #44
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Going to the doctor's in seven hours for probably the first time in three years to get shots I've never had a shot before! Though people tell me the anticipation is worse than the shot itself.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #45
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

No shot hurray! But I had to get blood drawn D:

Apparently Im in perfect health which is good for someone who eats so unhealthily :D
Old 07-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #46
Inferno
Tea and murder

How have you gone for this long without getting any shots?! Are you some kind of genius baby in a teenager suit?!?
Old 07-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #47
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Well apparently I had a shot when I was a teeny tiny baby but I can't even remember my life before age seven so I will consider this to be a first.

Last edited by Scoffee; 08-11-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #48
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Love this new Weird Al song but Im a hopeless fanboy of his :D Cant wait for his Internet Leaks EP

Nose is bleeding, has been for about thirty minutes now this is not cool.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #49
Inferno
Tea and murder

Ugh, I feel the pain. When I was in elementary school I had a nosebleed that lasted for like 45 minutes.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #50
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

4: 30 is not my intended wake up time. My sister is going to be piiiiiiiiiiissed

Damn my quiet alarm clock!
Old 07-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #51
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Was at a friends house today having fun watching H20 for the first time and it was pretty good, I do enjoy me some Jamie Lee Curtis though.

Comic-Con is upon us and for I don't know how many years I have done this but again I will be watching everything I can on G4 and probably checking up online about things that may not be covered on the boob tube.

I've been working hard on some ideas for entering a contest hosted by my two favorite celebrities; the Euringers to wins meself an exbawks 360 signed by them so I need to really put thought into it to go up against the other fifty or so contestants.

I WANTS ME AN XBOX (and a ShamWow apparently)!

Last edited by Scoffee; 07-23-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:29 PM   #52
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

I am sitting through as many panels as I can! I just went through a few I missed like the Summit entertainment panel and Dante's Inferno. Summit seems to have a nice movie racked up for sometime later this year or next and I just decided to skip through all the Twilight crap. Dante's Inferno sounds very very good so far. Any panels you guys want me to check out? Right now Im reading up on the live Kick-Ass panel and from how this guy is talking about the dialogue and how well the crowd is responding to the clips they play I am set on seeing this when it comes out
Old 07-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #53
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Sorry for all of the posts everyone, Comic-Con is near and dear to me so this is real important. But just ignore it all if ya want or read it mayhaps Im trying to report on any news I hear but the day seems to be over for now.

Blair Butler has some interesting new comic related news such as the Image Comics' "Image United" scripted by The Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman and six out of the seven original founders of image all drawing their own characters which I think is fantabulous.

New Magdalena series set to release next year hopefully around the beginning of the movie production.

WOO! A side scrolling Scott Pilgrim game in the works at Ubisoft!

Oh and the feisty Elle from Heroes Brea Grant and her brother are making a zombie horror comic known as "We Will Bury You"

Max Brooks is apparently writing a G.I. Joe miniseries and should be great from someone with such great skill.

Get to your nearest IMAX people! On August 21st there will be a free fifteen minute preview of the movie Avatar starring James Cameron and from what I hear it ROCKS.

Heath Ledger's final movie work "The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus" had itself a panel today and the movie is created by none other than Terry Gilliam so should be great fun to watch, not much on the clips they showed except for how great they were. Verne Troyer apparently in the film so he was at the panel which would have been fun to see.

Up For Tomorrow:

Warner Bros. Panel a bunch of news on upcoming Warner Bros. movies (I am very excited for Nightmare on Elm Street)

Star Wars Day Panel (Behind the scenes for the new Star Wars: The Old Republic game)

Focus Features: 9 Panel with hopefully Tim Burton making an appearance (I do believe he is) with Elijah Wood.

Legion and District 9 Panel Woo hoo! Peter Jackson's debut at Comic-Con to talk about his upcoming film so it should be great. Haven't heard much about Legion so that should be some news worth listening to.

Star Wars Spectacular! Hooray for AOTS being able to actually film a Comic-Con panel so it's guaranteed I'll be watching very intently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any more I should tune into? suggestions and all are greatly appreciated.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #54
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

9: Elijah Wood seems like a solid lead, movie described as "Fallout 3 with people wearing sacks instead of metal". No third Nightwatch movie. Wanted 2 in the works. Soundtrack for 9 will be done by Danny Elfman which is a big surprise (sarcasm) since Tim Burton is producing the film.

Warner Bros: Where the Wild Things Are is in production. The clip they played was apparently very good and artsy. Book of Eli is gonna have Denzel Washington, Mila Kunis, and Gary Oldman as seen from the teaser. Now my favorite one, Nightmare on Elm Street! It is going to be greeeeeeat I hear the teaser was received well by the audience! It's going to give us more back story to Freddy's story, so we get to see him as a human! The bad news is Robert Englund wont play Freddy or even make a cameo Sad This saddens me.

Ill talk about District 9 later along with what I get from the Star Wars Spectacular! which starts now live-blogging at g4tv.com now!
Old 08-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #55
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

I feel like being stupid and posting in a dead thread.

My teddy bear fell into some water today so Im putting him in the washer and drier for a while, first time I've washed him since I got him. Hope he comes out fine. I dont want anything happening to him.

Going to Goodwill tomorrow to see if they have some nice pants for back-to-school and then pick up one shirt from Hot Topic fot my favorite clothing brand. Loves me some Tour Crush, the fact they are the women's shirts makes it even greater. Especially with the tax holiday this weekend.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #56
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Shopping was fun, I picked up some neat things:

4 Pairs of regular jeans
1 pair of orange jeans
Pulp Fiction Movie Poster t-Shirt
Pink Floyd's The Wall t-shirt
Faux tuxedo t-shirt
Purple Suit Jacket w/ Green interior.

All for under $50. Thrift stores are the best.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #57
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Final day of summer for me, it's so weird this is the last day I get to wake up and both my parents are gone leaving me free to go whatever. Last day for shenanigans with my sister. It all went by too fast but I would say summer had it's highs and lows, highs such as seeing Styx in concert with one of my friends and lows such as ripping my hair out from sheer boredom. May not have done much this Summer but anything will be better than school. First day of high school tomorrow better prepare myself because the way I present myself may cause much pain to my person. We will see.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #58
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Not school! D: Someone pinch me this has to be a nightmare!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #59
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Almost a whole year since I posted in here.

So it's summer, I have to study for my permit test in a week or two, waiting for something I ordered in the mail to come in so me and Devil can fix my computer, and the next four days are all about Comic-Con.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #60
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

My mom is really scaring me.

She's been throwing up all week, she shakes all the time, always dropping her cigarettes and burning the carpet, and she never gets any good sleep. Now she is watching TV and babbling on about how all the commercials are about hate crimes and I'm really worried something is wrong with her. She's been having serious medical issues since she had gastric bypass surgery and her doctor got her addicted to painkillers and now she can barely eat anything. We had her put in the hospital a few months ago and they gave her a bag that would pump nutrients into her system but I think something may be wrong with her mentally. My grandma has dementia and I'm worried my mom may have something similar.

EDIT: Since I know my mom would be too stubborn to tell anyone about what's been happening I decided to send her best friend a message about it. She's a nurse practitioner and she can make my mom get help if me and my stepdad can't.

Last edited by Scoffee; 07-22-2010 at 12:22 AM.