F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > General > Journals

Old 03-22-2015, 08:01 AM   #1561
Nuva
yes i vape

I was an exotic looking sand nomad in an alien civilization that looked comparable to an Arabian bazaar when I pointed out to my friend a giant beastly skull and we planned a distraction and the next scene is him dancing for the people guarding the skull while I take it off screen and apparently I went out and pushed it into the ocean bordering the bazaar. I come back all proud of myself and then the biggest worm pops out of the ocean with a terrifying maw and starts sniffing people at random across the bazaar and just EATS them. I notice immediately that it is wearing the skull and I go and pat my friend's shoulders and start walking towards the worm thinking maybe I'll end this mess. It sniffs me and apparently we become best friends and I don't know why but I think it might have found me a wife cause next scene I'm in bed reading "Of Mice and Men" alongside a pretty lady who might or might not be the worm in human form cause she's wearing a skull face miniaturized.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:24 AM   #1562
Tombstone
Famous Royalsguardsman

I had a dream re-run last night. I can't fucking remember what it was now though.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:58 AM   #1563
Haven
the Ever Smiling

H'okay, lemme get this all down before I forget any of it.

It all started with an episode of the old Teen Titans, where they get trapped in this huge pit filled with many, many other abducted homes and junk. They know they're trapped but all the facilities still work so they decide to relax until they can figure out how to escape. They were also the Tiny Toons somehow.

Then cut to me living in a very nice apartment. For some reason my mind associated it with being similar to one that was featured in Breaking Bad, though it very clearly wasn't anywhere in the show. Then I remember/participate in the episode (that clearly didn't exist) where Walter White steals a newlywed couple's wedding rings and cleverly replaces them with dental floss. While I think about how smart it was, there's a part I didn't "get" so I decide to text my dad about it. (because irl we both enjoyed the show and kinda bonded over it)

So while I'm having a really hard time composing the text because my dream phone is so slow, my mother and sister pop in for a visit. As they come in and start to...clean...I groan inwardly. Mom, I think to myself, why are you vacuuming? I'm moving out of this place like, tomorrow.

I give up on texting dad and decide to call him instead. It goes straight to voicemail, but his greeting is very out of character for him. "You have reached Dad the fuckboy, leave a message! Or you can reach me at dadthefuckboy@gmail.com! ..."

"..."

"...End message sound." *beep* After the tone...

Put off by his liberal use of the word 'fuckboy' like he'd just learned how trendy it is on the internet these days, I hang up and find my dog in the bathroom, sniffing around by the bathtub. "There you are, Duster!" I say, noticing a spider crawling around on the houseplant nearby. My dog attacks the thing and it crawls away, only to run into another spider just like it. Immediately, the two spiders start to fight--one climbs on top of the other, sprouts wings and flies off, carrying the other spider away.

Of course then I wake up.

(please read it!)

Last edited by Haven; 04-16-2015 at 02:49 AM. Reason: mmmm, I was gonna edit the e-mail so it isn't a link, but I decided to leave it for comedic effect
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:01 PM   #1564
Siz
Tibetan Warrior Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haven View Post

I give up on texting dad and decide to call him instead. It goes straight to voicemail, but his greeting is very out of character for him. "You have reached Dad the fuckboy, leave a message! Or you can reach me at dadthefuckboy@gmail.com! ..."

"..."

"...End message sound." *beep* After the tone...

When Haven finds out that dad uses it as a secondary email and is a fuckboy

shaaaaaaa.......

Last edited by Siz; 04-16-2015 at 01:04 PM.
Siz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:38 PM   #1565
Nami
ナミ
Administrator

Just earlier tonight, I had what I think is the first sex dream I've ever had in my life. I'm just inside of 30. Seems like an odd time for these kinds of dreamland escapades.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:46 PM   #1566
Ves
The Human

I don't think I've had one.... this week.
Ves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:50 PM   #1567
Nami
ナミ
Administrator

Oh my.
Old 05-08-2015, 11:28 AM   #1568
Siz
Tibetan Warrior Monk

Ves has a lack of booty.

shaaaaaaa.......
Siz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 01:07 PM   #1569
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Dogma Send a message via MSN to Mr. Dogma

So, had kind of a fun one last night.

So, I'm in the middle of some big city when I get a call from this guy. He's telling me that there's some kind of sinister plot to blow up the city and that he needs to meet with me. So, in classic movie/book fashion, I meet him in a park. He tells me that there's double-agents working within various elements of the city who have been planting bombs throughout the city and intend to detonate them. The problem is that he doesn't really know who to trust, and he's worried that they might kill him. So, now I'm trying to transport him through the city past guys who are obviously on the lookout for him. A majority of these dudes are driving around in taxis. Meanwhile, I'm sneaking him through in a different taxi, so they're kind of losing track of where to look for him.

I eventually dump him out into a parking garage where we encounter a couple cops who are there because reasons? Anyway, we talk to them about the plot. One of them shoots the other one because it turns out he's one of the guys working for whatever evil group is planning to blow up the city. Then THAT guy gets shot by some FBI dude who apparently intercepted our plan and met up with us in order to help. So, I pass off the guy who figured it out into this dude's custody. Then me and FBI guy go off to talk about stuff in more detail.

So, now we're in his office talking about what we both know. I know barely more than what the guy on the phone told me, but this FBI dude seems pretty privy to a lot of the information. Like he's been on the case for a long time or something, but lacked the critical evidence to make an actual move on it. Here's where it gets more fun for me. So, I see Naoto go walking past the room and I'm just kind of staring at her. She catches me looking and kind tilts her hat down and keeps going. I go back to talking to this guy and he tells me that we should probably make a move while the information is still fresh. He tosses me a rifle and tells me he has a tactical vest in the closet. I throw it on and put a couple extra magazines in the pouches. I ask him if he's got an extra pistol. He tells me he doesn't carry anything extra. I'm just perplexed cause I tell him it seems pretty standard to keep a sidearm. He seems surprised that I would suggest this.

Anyway, I finish getting geared up and I go track down Naoto in one of the nearby offices. She's kind of surprised to see me around and she tells me that she's working another case for the department. I tell her that I've stumbled onto something big and it's likely going to be dangerous. She tells me to be careful. I pull her in close and tell her not to worry because I'll be back to see her later. I then dip her and give her a big kiss just like in that one WWII sailor picture. You know the one I mean. I pull her back up and she's blushing and trying to pull her hat down over her face. I tell her I'll see her soon and then dart out of her office to meet back up with FBI dude.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:16 AM   #1570
Nuva
yes i vape

We're in a small room on the second floor of what looks like a motel. There's a man and woman. They both look like they just hit twenty. They look young. The lady looks like she's trying to disguise herself for some reason. The door is broken down and several men walk in and grab them both by their hairs. One of them starts stabbing the man in the throat several times and the man's face is open with horror but he's trying to turn to the woman and can't. They take the woman and run her through, but she's still alive. Then they take her and throw her to the floor and stick a sword into her neck. She's still alive but now the screaming has become gurgling. The sword is talen out. The men crowd around her. Raise their swords. She screams. They bring them down again and again and again and she won't stop screaming and I can see the flesh being ripped off and the limbs tearing apart.

I wake up. I wake up and I put on a suit and I go to vote. I am cabbing with my best friend, Ali. We're both off to vote and I check off my decision. I don't know what I'm voting for. I look over at Ali and he's being screamed at by some guy. I walk over and he introduces himself as Liam and that he's in a spot of trouble and needs somebody who is service to the occult to venture into the forest and banish some spirits from his business. I say you confused my friend for me and I take him up on the offer.

I walk through the forest at day and nothing happens. I reach a gloomy looking motel in the middle of nowhere with a surprising parking lot to which cars would not be able to drive to the forest to reach. The motel confuses me. I walk up to the door that would take me to the lobby. Surprised at how large the motel is inside rather than the outside. The receptionist desk seems so far away. The stairs to the second floor seem so much closer than they should b-

What is that? Who is that on top of the stairs? That's not a person but it is? It looks so deformed in shape but I can make out a maw. As if its the personification of screaming. Its bothering me. ITS SCREAMING AT ME.

COME BACK AND DIE FOR YOUR SINS

Its in my head. It sounds like its in my head. A woman's voice? But booming. Louder and more primal. I look up the stairs. She is speeding down. I don't have a second to react before she goes through me.

I feel cold.

Pain.

A headache.

The scene of her death plays out in my head. They run her through. They pin her to the ground. They put a sword in her throat. They raise their swords They chop her into pieces.

I wake up.

I make my way back to the motel. I open the door. There is more of them. They turn whatever you would recognize for their neck at me. I feel my hairs stand right up. I want to cry. I feel sad. I feel angry. I am in a lot of pain.

"I can help you."

Wrong way to phrase that. They all come right at me. Stop right in front of me. They all talk at once. Their incomprehensible unison of shrieks and impossible pitches makes me feel small. I try to tell them one at a time.

"ME."
"I DIED THE WORST."
"YOU SAID YOU WOULD HELP. YOU SAID YOU WOULD HEEEEEEELP."

I want this to stop.

I wake up.

I'm not in my room? Where am I? I'm in the forest. I have a seed in my hand. Wait. Warmth? I look around. The forest is on fire. I start running. And then suddenly a giant of a man intercepts me and hits me so hard in my face that I feel my head fly off my own body.

I wake up.

I'm in the forest again. The giant of a man is chasing me. There are many of them. I start running and in the distance I see a man with antlers riding on top what seems to be a majestic horse. Behind him is fire. I don't want to go to him but I feel the compulsion to do so. There are men behind me.

The scene of her murder plays out. Stab to the throat. Sword to the neck. Raised swords. Brought down. She wasn't even buried. She was burned. The motel burned.

I wake up. I'm back in the hotel. The ghosts are around me. Still screaming. I scream, "SHUT UP" to no avail. It isn't working. They raise their appendages. They look like hooks and swords. They bring them down. I feel the rending of my flesh. It hurts. I scream.

I wake up.

I'm still in the hotel. Sitting near the table with the box of biscuits. I'm crying. Something is wrong. I recognize I'm in a dream now. I can't wake up. I'm scared and I can't wake up. I curse Liam outloud and to my surprise, the ghosts react screaming traitor and murderer. I go to the receptionist desk.

I see the picture of the guy that hired me. Liam. He owns the motel. He owns this literal hellhole in the middle of the forest with the unnecessary parking lot.

The motel is on fire now.

The ghosts are screaming.

I am standing right in front of it. I'm watching it. My eyes reflect the fire. I'm saying one thing over and over, "Its just a dream. Wake up. Its just a dream. WAKE UP. ITS JUST A DREAM.WAKE UP."

I wake up.

For real.

I've fallen off my bed.

My neck hurts.

I feel nauseous.

I feel like I should sleep some more.

I get off the floor and I go to vomit.

Last edited by Nuva; 06-11-2015 at 09:28 AM.
Nuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:43 AM   #1571
Haven
the Ever Smiling

. _______.
Holy shit, man.

(please read it!)
Old 06-11-2015, 11:57 AM   #1572
Nami
ナミ
Administrator

. __________________________________.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:02 PM   #1573
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

Nuva, you should probably see a priest about this.

Or convert this into a Metal song.
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 12:17 PM   #1574
Haven
the Ever Smiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nami View Post
. __________________________________.
. ________________________________________e

(please read it!)
Old 06-20-2015, 03:18 PM   #1575
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

I had a weird and unpleasant one last night.

I was in a small town in I think a country in asia, I think it was supposed to be Japan, driving around like I knew where I was going. I got to this hotel, went to reception and gave them my name, but there was nothing on the computer about me, no reserved room.

Then, suddenly I feel like a trance was broken or something, I don't know why I'm in another country across the globe, why I was trying to get a hotel room, nothing.

I start to panic, pull out my phone and call every number, but nobody picks up. I run back to my vehicle, but its not there anymore.

I go back to reception, about to try and ask for help, and suddenly she has a room for me. Confused, I go up, and my room is massive, with 4 beds and more floor space than any apartment I've ever seen, and there's a suitcase half-way unpacked on one of the beds, but nobody is there but me.

I leave the hotel, and just walk down the street, no idea what's going on. Somehow find myself in what I thought was a police station, try asking around for help and while everyone seems like they could understand me, nobody actually seems interested in helping.

That's when I woke up, feeling like I was having a panic attack or something. Doesn't sound too bad after having written it all out, but it freaked me out like any 'typical' nightmare.

Last edited by Penakoto; 06-21-2015 at 05:38 AM.
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:14 PM   #1576
Nami
ナミ
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haven View Post
. ________________________________________e
Thaaat's where it's at.
Old 07-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #1577
Haven
the Ever Smiling

Default Icy Toy Foot

Okay, so I had 3 kinda freaky dreams last night.

In the first one I was playing some corrupted rom hack of Super Mario World, with the option to play as Princess Peach. The dream actually starts with me looking away from the screen, and looking back to see that my player character is frozen in a block of ice, and there's glitchy artifacts everywhere.
"Okay, what was that about?" I think as she dies and the level starts over. Only now I have some kind of powerup that gives Peach bluish-green skin, red eyes, and a huge gap in her teeth. And she has the ability to create an ice block in mid-air and push it sideways, making a path. This mechanic must not have been finished because these paths are where the artifacts came from. And you had to keep moving, or you'd ice over and lose a life.
Not only that, but if you moved fast enough on the ice trails you made, you'd zoom through the level in no time at all, and the game would shift perspectives.
Sounds like a lame creepypasta, I know.

Next dream--Four non-specific people and I were chilling in an indoor pool of a very fancy house. The layout of the pool was weird, as it had walls that made it like a maze to swim through. And yet, it was more the size of a hot tub. I go to explore the outside of the house, which a beautiful autumn forest, and there were animals everywhere. Foxes, bobcats, some black dragon-like lizard, otter pups, and all kindsa birds.
Then I went back inside and watched some TV with the other guys and gals. We watched what seemed like an episode of Fairly Oddparents, if it were re-imagined and directed by Jhonen Vasquez. You can imagine lots of freaky stuff happening. I guess Timmy was hosting another party for magical beings, and some of the imagery was them warping in through, well, another hot tub at the same time, leading to some Paul Robertson style transformation sequences.
Not sure how this one ended.

My last and freakiest dream--so in waking life I get ingrown toenails a lot. What I do to counter it is clip a "V" shape into the nail so it tends to grow inward instead of out into the nail bed. It's ugly as sin, but I keep my socks on so you don't have to see it.
This had some strange repercussions for my subconscious. I just casually look down at my right foot, and notice that my big toe with the "V" shaped nail is splitting down the middle. I can't stop wiggling my toes and eventually they split, tearing open the skin and causing, what I would imagine, terrible pain. So it turns out I have six toes on my right foot and clipping the nail like that helped it to be realized.
If that weren't bad enough, suddenly all the skin and flesh start sloughing off like I had rapid onset leprosy. It looked like a mix between raw chicken breasts and silly putty. My subconscious self fainted, and I woke up.

(please read it!)

Last edited by Haven; 07-25-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-18-2015, 07:09 AM   #1578
Haven
the Ever Smiling

Have you ever had a dream that felt like the latest in a multi-part series? Like you’ve been dreaming this ‘series’ for the past several nights? Or maybe all of it was in one night, and it only feels like it’s been going on forever. The subconscious can mess with your sense of time like that.

Last night I went to sleep at around 1 A.M. Pretty late, I know, but I work nights at a movie theater, so I feel it’s justified. And this was after working on my novel for an hour or so. Anyway, this dream feels like a game; not just any game, but a massive indie project. It starts in a mostly two-dimensional ‘hub-world’. In the first night (or what felt like it) this hub world was just a few tinker toys connected together, floating in space. That is, if space was just an odd, black background with the occasional white or red stripe running through it, like silent lightning strikes made of huge pieces of ribbon.

I climbed along the tinker toys construct a bit until I’m suddenly teleported to another world. It’s entirely three-dimensional now, and much more fleshed out. This first ‘level’ is a skate park, all black but with glowing blue edges. Imagine something like Tron or Pac-Man. I wander around this place for a while, and after a few minutes something changes. Before I can really determine what, I’m back in the hub world.

It’s the same tinker toys, but this time the background is blue skies and green grass. The grass isn’t really there of course; no matter where you go or what angle you look at it, it’s an eternity away. It was just a skybox. Another difference is that I wasn’t alone. I could see other people climbing the tinker toys, careful to keep their balance as they made their way towards the center. I call out to them, recognizing one as my coworker.

Once again, I’m suddenly teleported to another map. This one is on the edge of a disheveled city, with tall, dilapidated buildings on one side, with ruins and wide open sky on the other. In the middle where I stood was a vast concrete maze, almost like another skate park, but with massive piles of garbage or scrap metal here and there. As I wander around with the sun in my eyes, I see something strange moving around. It’s a big metal ball, floating down the path ahead of me. Not knowing what else to do, I go straight for it. As I get close to it, I can see another coworker of mine running for it as well.

I don’t remember which one of us got to it first, or if either of us got it at all, but we were back in the hub world. Now there were more tinker toys, building something more elaborate and sturdy enough to walk around on; still not something three-dimensional yet. The background this time was of a vast ocean and an island in the distance, and the ‘camera’ dynamically flew towards it and around it, like something out of an amusement park ride. Here, we gathered and waited for the next map, just sitting around and sharing idle chitchat. Until, that is, someone suggested we play another game to pass the time; one involving charged attacks, hit percentages, and knocking each other off the hub world.

Just as I was getting into it, on to the next map we went. It was another concrete maze-slash-skate park, this time floating in a black, featureless void. Here, you could walk up walls and find yourself overlooking the entire map. We could all see the objective—that floating ball of chrome—but none of us were really feeling it, so we experimented. Avoiding the ball we just explored the map, finding some places to jump off from and stuff like that. After a while, the ball disappeared; or at least had gone somewhere that we couldn’t keep track of it. But a new element appeared on the map. About the same size as the ball, it held the shape of a cartoonish bear wearing a whimsically small top hat and bowtie. But there was a darkness about him, giving off this creepy vibe with its dirty textures and worn down appearance. It snuck up behind us, filling the players with a real sense of terror. We scrambled, each one of us running in a different direction. Some of us, myself included, laughed with excitement when the initial scare wore off—this was new, after all!

The thrill didn’t last long, however. The monster head, we found, only chased after the player closest to it. Sometimes it didn’t even follow any paths, and glitched through the terrain to get closer. Just to test it, I casually walked toward it and held out my arms—it went right through me. I laughed at the empty threat and realized: this was an alpha. This was just an early access game we’d been invited to play. And it seemed okay.

Soon after, the game ended again and we returned to the tinker toy hub world—but another game started within seconds. It was a real shame too, as I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a giant woman dressed in all white, bathed in a holy light as she talked to players.
This map felt very real. It was as though whatever architect that had created this game had picked a random spot by spinning a globe and stopping it with their finger. It was an old apartment complex on the shore of the ocean. Where the land met water seemed to be a cutoff—a sudden end of the world where it met the abyss. Being the middle of the night, everything was dark, save for a few spots and corners illuminated by street lamps and dim sconce lights. I was checked out by now, so I sought out the other players and found them in a nearby junkyard, with the same intention to just relax.

Everyone’s feelings were the same; we were not going to look for that ball in this darkness, not while there were unseen bodies of water to fall into, and not when that thing could creep up from behind to startle us.

I figured we were all just going to wait there, then. That’s when I woke up.

(please read it!)
Old 08-18-2015, 08:15 AM   #1579
Mallorie
Songstress

I dreamed I backed into something in someone else's car and dented it.

But I didn't irl so I woke up feeling good.

tumblr: mallaproper/mal cosplays | 8tracks: mallaproper | arts & crafts: here
Mallorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 04:11 AM   #1580
Nuva
yes i vape

A nightmare where biological weaponry became the norm and its effects on the world could be seen. We (riding passenger to a faceless chauffeur) were driving down the road and saw tumor ridden children and men and women that have had their faces melted walking throughout villages and on the roads. They started moving towards us with their hands up chanting "Help us, help us" and then I woke up.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:46 AM   #1581
Mallorie
Songstress

I talk in my sleep. I'm especially prone to it just as I'm drifting off, when I'm in that weird state of nigh-unconsciousness. At that point I'll pretty much answer anyone who talks to me, real or imagined, with varying degrees of coherence.

The other night me and my roommate were watching something and we had both almost fallen asleep, but I woke us both up by suddenly saying, "I don't think she's dead."

tumblr: mallaproper/mal cosplays | 8tracks: mallaproper | arts & crafts: here
Mallorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:40 PM   #1582
Inferno
Tea and murder

Send a message via AIM to Inferno

This one seems meaningful somehow.

I’m in the forest/wilderness/something at night, but not in the middle of nowhere. It’s somewhere I drove to. Others are there, maybe 8 or 9 of us. We’re watching a movie on a projector. Prior to the events of the dream, I had the feeling that at some point that night I would be beckoned elsewhere, and then it happens. To my right, Moses (yeah, the parting-the-Red-Sea, let-my-people-go Moses) appears between rock walls and waves me over. I follow, entering another world entirely.

The first thing I notice is the temperature – compared to the real world I’ve come from, it’s risen comfortably about 10 or 20 degrees. “It’s so warm here,” I say appreciatively. I look around. We’re on a grassy mountainside or something, though it's more like the rolling mountains of Appalachia than the jagged peaks of the Rockies. The sky is dappled with pinks, oranges, and yellows, as if the sun is setting, but I can't see a sun anywhere. Some areas, like behind a rock outcropping to the east and the hills to the west, seem to have an entire spectrum of color shining behind them. I know, somehow, that if I see the light source or go to those areas, I’ll end up somewhere I can’t come back from – that is, the afterlife. Where I’m at is more like a preview or a transition area. In the distance and below us are many, many buildings. I wonder what they are and then have the thought that those are all the places I’ll visit in my life.

Moses addresses me. “Come with me to the western hills,” he says. I know that if I go, I won’t be able to come back.
“I can’t,” I tell him.
“You don’t want to go to the western hills?” he asks, concerned.
“It’s not that,” I reply. “I’m just not ready yet. There are still a lot of things I have to do. But someday.”

He sees me off. I walk back the way I came. As I near the ripple in dimensions, some sort of catastrophe begins. An earthquake? I don’t recall any actual shaking, but “earthquake” seems like the best way to describe it. A frog who had followed me over from the real world can talk in this world, and we understand each other. I tell him to hurry up and come with me before the door closes, but he insists on going back to save a family of pigs (or something). He tells me to go on without him. With a heavy heart, I do.

I re-enter the real world. My car is still where I left it, but everyone else is gone. It seems to have been some time since I left, though it feels like I can’t have been gone for more than 20 minutes. I recall a vision I had in the sunset world, of the side of a house on a hill. I was supposed to meet someone there. I head in that direction.

I find my parents. They’re living in my aunt and uncle’s house. Dad brings me to Mom, who holds me tightly. I’ve been gone for two years. Apparently I’d just up and disappeared one day. I apologize to her for having been gone such a long time.