F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > General > Journals

Old 05-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #61
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

So yesterday I had a dream that Nine Inch Nails was performing in Marquette and I just happened to be living there 'cause I was a student again so FUCK YES I WAS GOING TO A NINE INCH NAILS SHOW.
The setup was really fucking weird and you had to climb up a bunch of inflatable shit to get to see where the stage was, and the ground was all bouncy, sorta like a trampoline. Nobody else was there yet except a few random people and Trent Reznor himself pops up outta nowhere and we get to talking a bit. We talked about Pink Floyd and then I went to hug him, but since the ground was so wobbly, I fell, grabbed his ass instead, and knocked him over. :|
He laughed.

And then I woke up shortly after.

Today was a bit different. There were a bunch of dreams that sorta blend together but eh.
Mary and I and a bunch of girls were walking around in a VERY fancy version of our dorms; they were more set up like motel suites, and the lobbies all had pools n' shit. She had this fascination with getting a minnow net to catch the minnows in the pools but every pool we had found was empty. We went to go swimming in one of them but then.. my boss pops up out of nowhere and complains to us that there's no lifeguard and that it's totally unsafe to have a pool where it was.

Then the dream shifted and I'm sitting near a half-melted snowbank with ... a guy who looks like an NPC in Gaia. Liam. There's this huge crowd of people outside of my house for whatever reason, and suddenly there's this scream - a bunch of the people collapse, like, sorta crumble, and everybody just BOOKS it. Including us. Then the rest of the dream is spent trying to stay the fuck away from people and this disease that those people had - caused your bones to get super-brittle almost immediately and your legs would crumble and break from just standing on them.

Blegh. @_@
Old 05-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #62
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Dogma Send a message via MSN to Mr. Dogma

At the very start of your dream, for some reason I read "Nine Inch Nails" as "Nine Tails".
Old 05-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #63
Haven
the Ever Smiling

Here's one from the mid-morning nap I just had.

First of all, I got a text IRL from someone I don't know. So I texted this person back to find out who he/she was, and I'm still expecting an answer.

Now, in the dream, I'm riding a bunch of trains--yes, trains--around an elliptical track, though the interior of each one is like a charter bus. Two are going clockwise while the innermost one is going counter clockwise. After riding all three and getting back on the innermost one, I get the urge to pee, so I head for the toilet in the back.

And back there, there's a couple of Mexican dudes talking about funny words in other languages. As I enter the extremely cramped toilet room(which is crammed with abandoned baby seats and toys for some reason), they're talking about how 'schnell' sounds like a word for 'penis'. I snicker at this and call them faggots under my breath.

As I finally get to the little urinal and do my business, I get a text, and it says: "who is this? just call me omglemisium <3"
"omglemisium," I assume, reads like "OMG let me see him".

Then I wake up and answer the phone. And I had to pee.

(please read it!)
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #64
Sythe
King of Mansexing

I dreamt I was making an article on wikipedia. I ... I need to get out more.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #65
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

That sounds... dull.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #66
Youko Kenshin

Send a message via AIM to Youko Kenshin Send a message via MSN to Youko Kenshin

I don't remember dreams, I do remember daydreams though.

They're all, in some shape or form, full of sex, by the way.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #67
Sythe
King of Mansexing

Sex you say?
Old 05-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #68
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Sounds simply fabulous.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:24 AM   #69
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Had several Venture Brothers dreams. Kind of interesting considering despite how much I watch the show (generally 2-3 episodes a day), I've never actually had a dream about it. From being in Dr. Venture's lab, to being a henchmen for The Monarch, to going to a concert with Triana. It was odd.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:57 AM   #70
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

Wandering around dreamcampus of NMU (lol yes I've dreamed up a whole new layout and it's reoccurring) and I get a phonecall from somebody so I go to this restaurant where the kitchen looks like a remodeled version of my grandma's kitchen and Prof's a cook and we hug and hang out. The scratchiness of his facial hair against my own face was so real.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #71
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

He was really there rubbing up on you. Then promptly left before you woke up.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #72
Thekylekurtz
Aka Kyle Dark

Send a message via AIM to Thekylekurtz Send a message via MSN to Thekylekurtz

Dreamed about partying.

it was so silly and fun.
Thekylekurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #73
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dogma View Post
He was really there rubbing up on you. Then promptly left before you woke up.
>8|
Old 05-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #74
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Old 05-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #75
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Okay, so I had two very distinctive dreams. I don't remember a plethora of details, but I'll give what I can.

First one, I had apparently decided to hang around with my high school band again. No idea why the fuck that place keeps raping my dreams, but it's getting annoying. Anyway, I'm like playing along with them, then I get sent to talk to some adviser that doesn't actually exist within that system. She was asking me about something, but I explained that I don't actually go to that school anymore and am only there because I'm bored. I dunno, this one wasn't really enthralling.

This second one was better, but I had the dream first, so I don't remember all of what happened. However, it was Fallout 3 based. However, it's like I was living it on the PC version and so I had access to everything I could there on, meaning I had access to the console and could spawn weapons, turn on no clipping, turn on god mode, lock and unlock doors at will, kill whoever I wanted and resurrect whoever I wanted. I remember fighting some kind of cyborg guy, but I got a hold of a keyboard and used a console command to kill him. I also remember fighting some super mutants.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:04 PM   #76
Sythe
King of Mansexing

I dreamt I was at an Andrew Dice Clay show and he fucked a girl on-stage.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #77
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Sounds hot.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #78
Sythe
King of Mansexing

It was, and yet at the same time disturbing.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #79
Soilborn
Jumbo Member

Ever have one of those dreams based upon something that really happened, with a twist?

I had a dream a few days back where I went to visit my cousin. We are both of the same generation, a mere 5 months apart in age. In this dream we were both around five years old. Everybody mingled about at his house for a tad and we then departed to go watch the Disney's The Lion King, new out in theaters.

So far this dream is factual; all of these things did happen in my childhood.

We get to the theater, and it is enormous, perhaps three, four times the size of the typical screen room. We find an empty row and fill it up. My cousin and I tease each other through the previews until the movie begins.

Well into the move, right as Scar was wrapping up "Be Prepared," the film strip breaks and the screen goes white. People started rustling about wondering what happened, my cousin and myself among them.

This all really happened.

Then I turn about in my chair and take note of the man sitting at an angle behind me. He was a standard teenager, maybe half-way through high school, with nothing of special note about him except for the fact that he was masturbating furiously.

It was at this point that I woke up and began to wonder disturbingly: was this a dream or a vivid memory?
Old 05-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #80
Hologue

I write down my dreams.. it's said to keep the brain in the mood of remembering dreams because the brain categorizes dreams as something that's not important, so it forgets them easily, so if you write them down and read them every night your brain will start to remember them a lot more

And so far for me it's worked

here's my latest dream

"Had a really cool dream when I was taking an hour nap

I was with my family, in a huuuuuge theme park, it was mainly based off water stuff, we did all sorts of things, there was this one where we went underwater into these air tubes and watched movies down there, there was one where we went to this huge opera thing (Which I ran away from lulz!)
When I ran away from the opera me and my friend went exploring, we were supposed to be only like 12 or something at the time, we wonder around and went to the more kid side of the park, as we're walking around we're passing people having fun and everything and it was awesome

The greatest part was the fact that everything was so in detail, the water splashing around the bubbles coming off things, people's hair flowing in the water, everything

Eventually we get to one of the events, we watch it, it was like a beauty contest, and then we start roaming around some more, we watch as a little girl slips and scrapes her knee, which was pretty depressing cuz she was all like ":( im sorry mom"

We roam around some more, and that's about all that happened because DAD CAME IN AND WOKE ME UP

>:("

Yeah.. I'm not a good writer...
Hologue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:19 AM   #81
Mayu_Zane
ART-STRONAUT

I dreamt I was stabbing my own left leg, over and over again.

Blood just kept spurting out, while I felt no pain.

What a boring dream.
Mayu_Zane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #82
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

I dreamed I was teaching someone how to play Starcraft. =\

The other one I was like a knight/spearman or some shit. It was bullshit though cause there were 2 others and they both got upgraded to fucking dragon knights and I got left alone. It was le bullshit.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #83
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologue View Post
I write down my dreams.. it's said to keep the brain in the mood of remembering dreams because the brain categorizes dreams as something that's not important, so it forgets them easily, so if you write them down and read them every night your brain will start to remember them a lot more
THis is cool. I'll try to start doing this. C:
Old 05-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #84
Haven
the Ever Smiling

How did this start? Why is this the first thing to go through my mind?

This punk has been trying to kill me ever since this began, though everybody assumes we're best friends. Except dad of course, but he's sort of racist. Actually, because of this example, I might become like that, too.

He's almost dropped a barbell on me, slammed the door in my face, he even tried to get a wall to collapse on top of me! Oh, and he just loves to break my stuff and lie about it. What the hell is he doing in my house?

I need to find some help. I decide to sit and wait in the dark stoop of the Wayne Manor, that creepy house just outside of town. Sure enough, a couple of kids my age, dressed up like Batman and Batgirl appear. They've helped me out before. But first, I ask what they've been up to. I am their friend and all.

They tell me that last night a bunch of smaller kids broke into the house. Batman and Batgirl turned out all the lights and locked the doors. They said their terrified expressions were priceless.

Anyway, they ask, what do you need? That punk giving you trouble? And I respond with, Oh, let me count the ways...

Sometime later I'm back at home, and he's there, slamming me with all sorts of names and insults. I wanna beat the shit out of him and kick him to the curb--

But I wake up just as I begin to. Rats.

(please read it!)
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #85
Soilborn
Jumbo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
THis is cool. I'll try to start doing this. C:
You should also try getting pissed drunk and passing out. I notice that my dreams are most vivid when I do that.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #86
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

I had a dream I was wrestling a bull shark in a pool. I was like trying to get a camera into its mouth, but I missed, so I wrapped my arms around it. Then it started death rolling like a crocodile and scraped my back against the bottom of the pool. Then I started punching the damn thing and when it opened its mouth I forced the camera down its throat.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:46 AM   #87
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

I had a dream that The Monarch was teaching at some community college, but he ended up dying in some sort of bizarre accident.

However, apparently in my dream I've got his voice down perfectly (which for whatever reason I'm actually working on in real life) and they made me take his place? I dunno, it doesn't really make sense. However, I took on the role as The Monarch as well as the role of a teacher and started getting special privileges around the campus.

Also, I got the Huntsman in my dream. It was epic. Except, it had a bit of a twist. During this time, TF2 wasn't a game, but the engineer, medic, heavy, spy, soldier, demoman, etc. were actual guys running around trying to fucking kill me. I was dressed as The Monarch (I seriously blame this on my latest Steam persona) and was killing them with the Huntsman and Kukri, and I don't remember if I had Jarate or the SMG. I think the SMG. There were some gruesome deaths. I remembered pinning a dead medic to the back of the heavy he was healing before gutting the heavy.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #88
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

I just remembered this dream that I used to have; it was.. reoccurring, oddly. But I haven't had it in a while.

I'd be at work and this woman would be standing at the end of the conveyor belt with her purse and a whole fuckton of dimes and quarters and nickels thrown out in front of her and she had to initial every single one of them.
And that was it. Just her initialing every coin she had.

I am reminded of this dream every time I find a coin with some kinda writing/marking on it.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:02 PM   #89
Soilborn
Jumbo Member

Last night I dreamed that I was a Disciple tasks with taking down a Habitat Walker on my own. Damn you UaW!!

Odd. Very odd, Addy. What kind of job do you hold that would warrent such a dream? Banker?
Old 05-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #90
Cake Bandit

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was a middle-aged cartoonist who was going through a horrifying experience. I was coming to the realization that my series (one of those "My life sucks, send me your money and I'll draw about it" ones, you know 'em.) was slowly beginning to bend reality. My friends were morphing into what I had created to represent them, and this annoying-ass dog wouldn't quit barking. I eventually "Fed" the dog a stick. By which I mean I impaled it, mouth to tail, as it's freaky, cthuloid, voice echoed throughout my mind cursing in ways I didn't know my subconscious knew how. Then all was cool with my world as it crumbled into a void.

I don't have a cartoon series.

I think I'd rather have had the coin-initialling dream.

Last edited by Cake Bandit; 05-23-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Cake Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote