F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > General > Journals

Old 04-11-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Send a message via MSN to Scoffee
Default Scoffee Break: Your Daily Dose of Radio Fun

Might as well try again at this thing, at least it's something to do once a month maybe.

We were raising money to cure cancer or something like that at school recently. We were urged to raise 10,000 dollars and our compensation (to the joy of the entire eighth grade class) was that our school's assistant principal and one of the eighth grade Social Studies teachers were to have their heads shaven. Well needless to say with such worthwhile prizes we made it to the 10,000 mark and much joy was had. We watched the heads being shaved and had a grand old time, the celebration took place at the end of the school day so afterward most went home but for me who is on crew for the school play was there until about 4: 30 which was fine except the actors in the play are so stuck up they expected us to have every detail (including the placement of a few hundred pounds of set pieces) to all be in place in under ten minutes. We got it done barely but there were so many complications during the show with many crew members not there. But we made it through and I went home for a while to relax before hopping in the steel wagon to spend the night at a friends. He passed out early and I was up until around five in the morning playing Mount & Blade.

Now I'm home and it's a pretty good Saturday afternoon, I am planning to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and The Sound of Music tonight.

Last edited by Scoffee; 04-21-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Scoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Its easter time, and yet no candy. This saddens me so Im on a mission to round up any loose change from throughout my house! I found a lot of money in the couch and about $1 on my bedroom floor. Thank god there's a Wal-Mart right up the road so it's not a bad walk.

I fell a few days ago and the wound on my hand apparently got infected, well I got that looked at and fixed up and now it can heal but the wound looks like a vagina now.

Maybe it's just me.

My brother is visiting for Easter, I don't mind except that he's a southern raised boy and is thirteen years older than me and a lot bigger so he can be slightly annoying at times. But that's just sibling rivalry.

That is all. I say good day.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

It is now Tuesday, thank you She-sus for giving me the strength and caffeine to make it through Monday.

Been working more and more on this play, we have so much left to do and our first show is this Thursday so I've been putting in extra effort to get everything ready making props at home but we still have The White Rabbit's house to paint along with a few other very large set-pieces. Oh joy.

But besides my theater escapades I've also been working my ass off to get better grades, they were slipping (more like free-falling) all through 6th and 7th grade so I have a mighty hill to climb.

I finally met my friend Joplin's family and do they have the best names for kids. One I believe was named Arwen as in from Lord of the Rings. Apparently they're all hippies of some sort but no problem at least they all have cool names.

That's my update for now, more to come at later times.

EDIT: Oh and my money searching was all in vain when my mother said no to leaving the house since my brother had arrived
Old 04-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

The week continues to troll along at a steady pace, tomorrow is our first showing of the play and I hope all goes well.

I take home economics as my other elective course besides drama and I've been learning some useful skills in there, I've nearly finished a quilted pillow and it looks fabulous. Neutral colours with red works almost every time.

I still haven't received my candy, I will rant over this until I get some sweets. Those candies rightfully belong to me!

Another recap, another post, and I bid you all adieu until another day.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Well tonight is our play, I love taking up extra-curricular activities because I was able to get out of my math, physical education, and social studies classes due to our final rehearsal. I can safely say we are ready to premier our show although I honestly don't like the play. It's taking Alice in Wonderland and making it jazzy and way too showy for me, I will always like the book more than any theater or movie production. But being on crew is fun because I can say whatever I want over our walkie-talkies (which is mostly harsh words towards the outfits of the cast).

Other than that I just relaxed the first half of the morning, now to end my procrastination of a Home Ec. project and buckle down. Goodbye.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Although I'm sure no one reads this I will update it as often as possible, if not for you but for me to remember, I tend to do things if they involve use of my computer.

We presented our play and I'm pretty sure it went over well with the audience, we had very little problems backstage considering we crammed the entire cast and most of our school's girl's choir back there. The technical aspects were spot on and if anything went wrong I don't know of it isn't my concern.

My parents showed up but my mother isn't the healthiest person and she got sick and left with my step-dad during the beginning so that was a downer I didn't get to see them afterwords. Tomorrow is when we present it to the kids at school. Boy won't that be great. Yeesh.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:29 AM   #7
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Well it has been quite a weekend, the play on Friday seems so insignificant now. I was whisked away to a friends house on Friday courtesy of his mother, he had other company there as well so it was me, him, and two other friends playing games, and now I've finally learned to roll a good cigarette without using a roller (though they still are a good thing to have). So with even more help from my friends mother we were all up in smoke for a while, then we chipped in all our cash and got some really nice weed. So after we hung out with him we headed back to my friends house and passed out watching Dazed and Confused. Then on Saturday we all got up and had a grand old time playing video games and then we toked on our way to the mall and had even more fun there.

Someone had invited me to go to a cookout with her family on Saturday so I was picked up and taken there and the food was probably some of the best I've ever had, I didn't think I'd ever stop eating. I had fifteen chicken wings, a steak, ice-cream, and an entire pizza. The munchies are a bitch to get over, thank god my friend's uncle is a grilling God.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #8
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Default Scoffee Break: Your Daily Dose of Radio Fun

Okay, so I am gunning for this radio DJ spot on RGIN (Radio Gay International Network) recently and I have been talking over with the people running it and they have given me a few programs I need so hooooooopefully with a little luck I'll beat out the competition and get myself on internet radio. This is a big step for a 14 year old especially with all the older radio hosts, but I'm sure I can do it! Wish me luck!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Well for anyone who read or didnt I dont really care but I have now received myself the job of being radio DJ for RGIN and I am very excited! I have now tagged all my available music to play live so yeah! If you have any music you want me to play just send me a message over here or email me. But tomorrow afternoon I get my broadcasting equipment set up and I am very excited! So tune in you can find me at www.rgin.com Im on Sundays from 4 to 5PM (CST).
Old 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM   #10
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Feelin pretty fancy, ayup. You wish you were as fancy free.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #11
tiffle
the wrost

Congrats on the job, sounds like fun. :o

Your thread title is amazing.
tiffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #12
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerFerretLord View Post
Congrats on the job, sounds like fun. :o

Your thread title is amazing.
I sure hope it will be, I haven't gotten in touch with the person running the station yet today so my broadcasting equipment is yet to be set up but Im hoping he'll show up later.

Why thank you kind sir.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #13
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Waking up early on Saturday is not something I should try to do again.

I need more sites to frequent in the early AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:47 AM   #14
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

It's late. Im not tired. Great combination, time to play Mount & Blade and rape some Ferontars
Old 04-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #15
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

I probably wont be able to run my first show until next Sunday. The guy running the station hasn't showed up yet today to give me some help with broadcasting. Well one more week can't hurt.

Heading off to Wally World later to buy some gaia cash. Woo.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:35 AM   #16
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

First radio show is today at 4PM (CST) and I can not wait! :D I will be back afterwards with the details on how it went! WOOOOOOOOOOO RADIOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited by Scoffee; 05-23-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Scoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #17
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

No show today apparently, technical difficulties and the guy running the station isn't here to help me.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #18
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Threw-up this mornin' so I be stayin' home today; I got myself a new telly and I plan on hookin up my DVD/stereo system to it.

It's really stormy outside, I love weather like this.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:20 AM   #19
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

I've been thinking about leading a more interesting life so people actually care what I have to say in here. Good idea?

Y/N
Old 05-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #20
Raven Serpent
100% Bad 80s Hair

I like your idea.
Raven Serpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:10 AM   #21
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

I am as well but I don't know if I'm willing to put in the time and effort to actually do it. Oh well.

Wearing a new Marvin Martian shirt today and I have my first of four guitar lessons tonight and I am very excited!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #22
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Guitar lessons were fun yesterday, the guy was real nice and such and I'm looking around for a strap because it really hurts trying to hold that guitar up for 30 minutes. I learned a few chords, twas awesome.

Jeopardy is the best game show ever. Do not question that.

I still can't draw but I'm trying to get my faces to look a bit more symmetrical. My ears are never right for some reason.

Had to listen to people who can't sing to save their lives today because our drama teacher is one of the talent show judges for drama I got to watch auditions.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:55 AM   #23
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Some sort of school play day thing today, lots of games and food and such so Im going to have fun with that. Going to go to the dunking booth first thing so I can at least dry off before I get home.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:46 AM   #24
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Leaving for the weekend to go to my grandma's. Woo-hoo. Im bringing a few good movies along to preoccupy myself with. See you all Sunday.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #25
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

For the first time in a long time I cried real tears today. I now I know I will not be able to see my boyfriend this summer for our first anniversary after so many months of planning. It hurts but I know we can work through it together over the long summer months, though I have a feeling I'll need to stock up on tissues because these days are never going to end for none of my friends can make up for the lack of him in my arms.

Thank you for taking your time to read through my sob story. I just had to get that off my chest.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #26
The Yukan
EAGLEBONES

Awe... Sorry Scoffee.
The Yukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #27
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

S'alright Yuk; I just took a nap and feel much more clear-headed. If not happy I'm content because it is what it is and I know there is nothing I can do to change it.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #28
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

This summer is never going to end without him here, I want to just sleep it all away and not awake until August. The worst part is the only person not okay with any of this is my mother, my stepdad and his parents are fine with it but she was born and raised in the south so she's very religious and doesn't approve of my life at all. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the long days when he will not be here to talk to me. I may be hypocritical to my last statement but so be it, I want to be brave and not let it get to me but it is and it will continue to pain me until I can see him.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #29
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

So good news/bad news

Well today after being bored out of my mind for a few hours I call up a friend and ask to go to a movie, we get the ride and everything worked out to head to the dollar theater. Then when I get in the car they tell me we're going to the regular fancy theater so I immediately said we're seeing X-Men Origins and so we did. I loved it; Hugh Jackman is a sexy bitch.

But bad news is when I get home and onto my computer to check up on my regular sites I find out I missed the chance to speak to Jimmy Urine; the lead singer of my favorite band of all time Mindless Self Indulgence by just a few minutes! D: Since I've never been to a concert to see them live I always check up on whatever MSI is up to on their website and by following them on Myspace/Facebook/Twitter and I as very saddened to hear this! So now I have to not leave my house until I can speak to one of the band members!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:49 AM   #30
Scoffee
Assssss Cobra

Working on playing vidjya gamez again. I only have free ones right now like Exteel, Runes of Magic, and Mount & Blade but hoping to buy the whole F.E.A.R. package in the next week or so. I know Im behind on it all but Im trying.