F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > General > Journals

Old 05-03-2009, 02:59 AM   #61
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

Send a message via AIM to Virgo Send a message via MSN to Virgo

Alright, pictures! And I'm kinda surprised you didn't buy the Edgeworth manga the day it came out XD. I'm still hoping they'll do one on other characters as well. The Kristoph Gavin Files, hmm?
Old 05-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #62
Inferno
Tea and murder

Send a message via AIM to Inferno

I am not ashamed to say that if they came out with the Kristoph Gavin Files I would wet myself with glee.

And by wet myself, I mean my face. With drool.

QUOTES OF THE DAY
"It's not MRSA-X anymore, now it's Swine Flu X."
-Link, about Germ-X

"I'm a vampire, I like girls!!"
-TR's summary of Twilight

Our Top Story Tonight: Inferno Makes Stupid Mistake Yet Again. When will she learn? Even our panel of top experts can't figure it out!

Marth's been drawing again. This time it was a picture of her and That Girl from however long ago. I forget her nickname so we're calling her That Girl from now on. Uncreative, but whatever. It packs a punch. That Girl. Means, "Hey, this person's important!"
...*cough* Anyway. It was interesting because it simultaneously activated my "D'AAAAAAAW" reflex (it was admittedly a cute picture, even if it was two girls) and my "WTF DO NOT WANT" reflex and my "They're Coming To Take Them Away, Ha-Ha" reflex, all at once. Zuko thought HE had emotional turmoil. Weird mix of feelings left me confused and unable to figure out my take on the picture. It's like combining hot men with cute kittens. You're not sure how to react. (Men, replace "hot men" with "hot girls", if you so desire.)

Nothing important, just wanted to talk about the interaction of the various reflexes.

I spent the vast majority of yesterday cooped up at home finishing this massive English project for tomorrow, and I spent the vast majority of today on the stage with the orchestra, playing music for preschoolers and kindergarteners on field trips. I think Link's kindergarten teacher was there (we went to the same elementary school, remember). And since I'm first chair I got to go down and play some stuff up-close for them....I was going to play Guitar Serenade but I'm rusty after not playing it for a while, and I settled for Song of Storms instead. I got to do this on two seperate occasions, and Link played Godot's theme and Porky's theme. Introducing little kids to quality videogame music, WOO!! Then another guy played the Mario theme. The director asked how many of the kids played Mario Kart, and when their hands shot up mine did too. In the old days I raced with Toad, but now I'm a King Boo fan. </pointless banter>

I feel like talking about the Edgeworth manga some more. Such obvious fan-catering!! Which isn't to say I don't enjoy every freaking weird moment of it, of course. Edgeworth has angst! Edgeworth dresses up as Phoenix to investigate because the real one was kidnapped! Edgeworth turns into a little kid! Edgeworth fights off bears WITH HIS CRAVAT. I'm not even kidding, it was the best thing ever. Bear's gonna climb a tree and attack Maya, he whips off the cravat and it's billowy and he uses it as a cape like in the running of the bulls and ghsdpfldxmfbgr it's so funny. I don't even know. Multipurpose cravat is awesome.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #63
Inferno
Tea and murder

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Oh, is that MotherBound?"
-Blbry

If I ever get licensed and I need to allude to Mother 3 I hereby call ownership of the name MotherBound.

Drew Godot in Link's yearbook. She was happy. Then I went to English to present that massive project I was talking about. Amazingly, I did well. Didn't make too many screwups, my mind didn't go blank as often as it normally does when I have to present. My voice was probably shaky, but I'll take that over blanking out any day. Aaaand I have to finish up ANOTHER huge-butt project to present on the 21st. WOO.

My AP tests are coming up. English this week, Psych next week. And in Psych we're starting to really crack down. Because after the AP test, we take our final, and after that we're pretty much just relaxing the rest of the year. Everyone's taking the final, regardless of whether we're exempt from it or not -- those that are exempt still have to take it, but it doesn't count. Got my current status today...I'm one point below 80. ONE POINT. As in, if I can get one or two more points the final won't count. And if I don't get one or two more points.....ffffffffffffffffffffffff IT'S BECAUSE HE NEVER TALKS ABOUT THE HOMEWORK WE APPARENTLY HAVE DANGIT

Remember that indecent-looking wave in the beach scene my brother drew that I was talking about a couple months ago? The more I stare at that wave, the more indecent it looks, to the point where I have to wonder if it was intentional on his 15-year-old part. I can't say I'll ever understand that. I mean, I don't know any girls who think vaginas are funny.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #64
Sir Rice
Still kickin', barely

Aah, end of the year crap. I don't know which I like more...the massive projects the teachers all throw on us at once or the giant exams we have. Good luck with your end-of-the-year stuff, and make it count!!
Sir Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #65
Inferno
Tea and murder

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Aryll: Have you seen (Link)?
Inferno: ...I haven't, sorry.

That was the first time we've spoken to each other in over a month.

Honestly? I miss my friendship with her. She was fun to be with, and I thought we were good enough friends...but I just can't be friends with somebody I don't trust. And I already had trust issues to begin with, even before all this crap. So I want to be her friend, but at the same time I don't, and it's all really confusing. She probably hates me now...ugh.

Inferno: I am NOT going to get my pottery stuff done in time...
Blbry: Oh, things have a way of working out.
Inferno: I have to throw three lids in one class period.
Blbry: .....Stop time?

And I didn't even have that class period to work with today. Know why? INCOMPETENCE!! Wooboy. Ranting time.
So my school and the blood bank hold a blood drive every year for the seniors. Every year I've looked forward to it. And now I'm a senior, and it was my turn. The gym teachers filled us in on it a couple weeks ago, made it sound like 10 minutes, in and out. That was most decidedly NOT what happened.
I left German to go to the drive, thinking I'd be back in time for Pottery. I got there...filled out a small form....AND SAT AROUND FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF. I missed Pottery AND Stats, and I had to get my mom to pick me up after school because I missed the bus. But that's not even the best part, nooooooo. It gets better. After sitting there for AN HOUR AND A HALF, they finally called my name, took my blood pressure and temperature and all that jazz, gave me another form to fill out, I did that...then they sent me out to one of the buses. Went in the back, one of my friends was getting her blood drawn (made me a bit nervous to see, actually) and then they stuck me in some tiny little room about the size of those charter bus bathrooms, and had some lady ask me stuff...I didn't even get to answer "no" to all the sex questions before they told me I was ineligible to donate because it hasn't been a year since my last hepatitis shot.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Let's go over this one more time. Just the bare facts.
*Sat around for AN HOUR AND A HALF just to be told I couldn't donate.
*Missed A VITAL POTTERY CLASS and a Stats class, because I sat around for AN HOUR AND A HALF.
I could run this better than them. Heck, a monkey could run this better than them. It's called, ask people these things RIGHT AWAY, so they don't have to sit around for (all together now) AN HOUR AND A HALF just to be told they can't donate.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #66
Inferno
Tea and murder

Why oh why do I have "Be a Man" from Mulan in my head? Not that I'm complaining.

Had the AP English exam today. It went fairly well, I think, except for all the weirdness. When we were going over procedures the announcements came on and they said we were having an intruder drill...which the 16 or so of us in the room completely ignored...then later they came back on and told us that even though the intruder drill was over we had to stay put because hey, now they're doing a DRUG SEARCH!! (This has actually become commonplace in the past year.) Didn't affect our testing at all, but the announcements were fairly annoying. Then when they finally dismissed people to second period (it was technically halfway through third period at that point) stupid people who can't read kept barging into the room. At least two during each bell, and the teacher eventually got REALLY annoyed and would just say "NO. READ THE SIGN." There were signs ALL OVER THE DOOR saying go elsewhere, there's AP kids taking a test in this room. And people just didn't read them. At one point she actually asked someone, "Can you read the sign?" Hooboy, that was funny.

The room doubles as a health room and the vocab poster they made spelled malignant "maligant" and it was bothering me THE WHOLE TIME

I skipped 5th period to eat lunch. Actually, this is the first time I've skipped a class. I *kinda* skipped last year because I had to make up a flute lesson, and we had a sub during chem, and I really didn't want to deal with the chem brats, so I just told him I had to go to a lesson. There was a lesson that period, and I did get to make it up...it just wasn't during a study hall. >w>

Yeah...yeah, I don't get out much. I did get detention once though, in middle school. Called a teacher a jerk. Not to his face, but I got in trouble anyway. Not like the comment was unwarranted. He WAS a jerk. Then I got two lunch detentions for smacking some idiot upside the head with a couple of papers. All I remember from that was that they stuck me in the announcements room, and I thought to myself, if someone was in there for lunch detention and knew how to work the thing, they could totally abuse the system...and for some reason, there were boxes of sample-size womens' shaving cream. I don't even know.

And then I get some sleazebag threatening to KILL ME and she gets off with a "hey, don't do that." THE DISCIPLINARY SYSTEM IN THIS SCHOOL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

Whoa, okay, back to today. As it turns out I might just be able to get my pottery stuff done after all. We had a "don't-get-drunk" assembly during 8th period, which is conveniently my pottery class. If I use the study hall I'll have on Monday, I'll still be unfinished, but I'll be LESS unfinished. :D

I had a dream last night. The strangest in a long while. The nurse's office was in the front of the school library, and we were standing at the checkout counter. She took my temperature with one of those under-the-tongue thermometers (I think) and then she said "You're pregnant." I was dumbfounded and said something like "That...can't happen." She replied with "Nope, it's in there. 2 months. You're pregnant." So all throughout the dream, my stomach felt really tight and bulgy. I went home and told my parents, who really didn't seem to care much. I said something like "What if I don't WANT to be pregnant?" and they suggested I abort it. No, never, no, what? no. I think eventually I decided to put it up for adoption. Then later in the dream I was sitting in German class with my pregnantness and the girl that has the same birthday as me was already like 8 months pregnant. The whole thing was really bizarre, and it's one of those things where you wake up and you're like "HOW did I not realize I was dreaming?!?"
Old 05-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #67
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Dogma Send a message via MSN to Mr. Dogma

You have it stuck in your head because that song is awesome.

The school system blows.

You wanna get knocked up.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:03 AM   #68
Sir Rice
Still kickin', barely

Dang, do I not miss the public school system. And your school exceptionally blows, it seems. At least there's only a couple weeks left for you!! :D
Old 05-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #69
Inferno
Tea and murder

...Good heavens, prom was retarded.

I try not to use that term. But I feel that in this case, it's justified. It was also stupid, dumb, ridiculous, idiotic, foolish, moronic, asinine, imbecilic, mindless, ludicrous, and a whole bunch of other synonyms. You've got homecoming, the winter dance and the spring dance to be dumb. You'd think that'd be enough, right? You'd think they'd have at least one dance out of the year where people actually dance and try to be elegant, right? A ha ha ha...WRONG.

Our district is full of all kinds of white trash that can be split up into many different subtypes. However, 90% of them all have one thing in common: They like hip-hop. For those of us who don't, prom was torture. They played maybe three songs the whole night that weren't hip-hop. I wanted to rip my ears off.

And if you're going to play hip-hop, you might as well have "dancing" to go with it, right? It wasn't a dance floor. It was the Orgy Square. That's what Marth and I dubbed it. Eventually it became an Orgy Dodecahedron. We were flanked on all sides by people trying to have sex with their clothes on.

Eventually Blbry and MG and Turtle left, and then Marth and I loitered around the building for a bit to get away from the noise (half of the night was us trying to escape the noise) and I swear to Justification (A new pun we came up with, one of the few redeeming points of the night) there was some girl in a group walking to the parking garage who was just in her bra and the bottom of her dress. I am not even joking. It wasn't a hallucination.

Huuuhhhhh. Pics later maybe.

So I had a dream last night I think you men will enjoy. A bunch of weird stuff happened and I escaped this castle with RK, and we were running through the streets of France when she turned into Turtle, and then we went to wait in line for smoothies in this Disneyland type place when Turtle turned into Blbry. I was telling her maybe we should switch shirts or something because there were people after us and they might not recognize us if we were wearing different shirts, and I brought up Marth for some reason, and then she was right in front of us in line. We began switching shirts (oh yeah, in a crowd of people, totally reasonable in Dream Land) and talking about random stuff, and then...then...
BLBRY AND MARTH TOTALLY STARTED MAKING OUT I AM NOT EVEN JOKING
I just stood there like "...Uh?!?" and they were in love and junk and I was the only one who didn't know about it and so I just said something like "Yeeeeaaaaah." Then this lady with an accent called me over to try some cookies that were actually macaroons.
So then later in the dream we were all walking somewhere after escaping this dude's house (don't ask) on a wooded shady road and Blbry was talking about something and waving her arms around and Marth kept trying to hold her hand but Blbry was totally clueless and I was just watching. It was actually kinda funny.

No, I did not drink the punch. I have no idea what caused that dream.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #70
Frent
Elder Statesman

Send a message via MSN to Frent Send a message via Skype™ to Frent

Yeah, that sounds like prom.
"A pig's gotta fly." - Porco Rosso
Frent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #71
Sir Rice
Still kickin', barely

Real life sucks. Chew it over with something delicious.

And that dream sounds awesome (not referring to the random clothes swap part or the make-out though XD).
Old 05-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #72
Inferno
Tea and murder

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

Okay, now that I got that out of the way...Spent today outside helping to clean out the pool, mowed some lawn, and then spent the rest of today inside studying for the AP Psych test. I wonder if I'll be able to keep up my motivation for the next 10 days. Technically there's 13 days before finals, but I figure by the last 3 days nothing will matter anymore.

I am so close to graduating I can almost TASTE IT.

Have a bachelorette picture.

See, we're the awesome people because we're not trying to get butt-pregnant.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #73
inthesto
Pinkie Pie

Send a message via AIM to inthesto Send a message via MSN to inthesto

Darkglow is the best filter ever.
inthesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #74
Ves
The Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frent View Post
Yeah, that sounds like prom.
seriously. Expecting it to be anything else is pretty unrealistic.
Ves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #75
Inferno
Tea and murder

Live and learn, I guess.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #76
Frent
Elder Statesman

You look good in that prom photo, Inferno. Your bespectacled friend in the middle commands attention, though; she has this look that says "I'm way too cool to be in this photo."
Old 05-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #77
Sythe
King of Mansexing

I was just thinking that. I also like your other friend's Princess Leia look.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #78
Inferno
Tea and murder

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Kumatora: Why don't we just incinerate YOU and use YOU for fuel?
MH: *points at* Because I contribute to society!!
Kumatora: Your arm smells good.

You know, it figures. These last 13 years of school have gone by so quickly...so WHY are the last 10 days taking SO DARN LONG?! Baww, it's like they slow down time at the end of the year just to screw with us.

Baww = my new word signifying general disdain or frustration. I like it.

All I really have left are projects. I am SOOOO unmotivated. Can't really say I have senioritis, because it's really no different than normal. I haven't stopped doing my homework altogether or anything (although I know some people who haven't done any homework all year), but it's always increasingly harder at the end of the year to get to work.

I have begun the long and arduous task of cleaning out my lockers. By which I mean I took out all the useless junk and left only the books I need...and all my decorations. Seriously, my locker is like a black hole of awesome. I'll have to take a picture...or several. Same with my band locker. I need to schedule that, though, since I'm passing it down to Fae...I plan on removing the posters and etc. on one day, then ripping down the duct tape the next day so all that's in it is my books, and then the day after that I won't need it anymore and I can pass it down. Band tradition. I got the locker when my friend last year said I could have it, but I had to endure angry notes from his morbidly obese two-band-jackets-sewed-together idiot friend who seemed to think even though a locker was completely cleared out and no longer being used, nobody else could take up residence in it. Jerkwad even broke my lock. It was old and crappy and gave me an excuse to buy a new one, so it was all good, but still.

Played Super Mario Galaxy tonight for the first time in probably over a year. I had forgotten how mind-numbingly great it was. And the Lumas...their adorable squeaks render me helpless. I'm such a girl. On a similar note, I can no longer picture that hungry Luma as anything but Ema Skye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frent
Your bespectacled friend in the middle commands attention, though; she has this look that says "I'm way too cool to be in this photo."
That'd be Blbry. She does tend to give off that vibe. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythe
I also like your other friend's Princess Leia look.
The what now? *looks* Oh...oh!! Actually, it just looks like it's swirled up. It's not. That's Marth, and that's just her regular ol' hair. Maybe it's the lighting.

Last edited by Inferno; 05-13-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #79
Apollo
Il Duce

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo

SNACKOOS!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #80
Inferno
Tea and murder

Man oh man what is wrong with me today. It's like I had a big bowl of EmO's for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Maybe it's because of the arts fest we had today. It's a big deal, sometimes teachers will just take their students down in lieu of classes. And I walked around, and as I looked at everything...man, the whole thing is really humbling in the worst way. So many of my classmates are all so talented, and I feel like I have nothing worthy to put on display alongside theirs. I would have liked to have a display as many art-centered seniors do, but I was never offered the chance, and I guess it's for obvious reasons. What do I have to offer next to these people? Nothing.

*sigh* tgtf. I need sleep. I need to work on projects. I hate projects.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #81
Frent
Elder Statesman

Wow... EmO's. Why haven't I heard that pun before?
Old 05-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #82
Sythe
King of Mansexing

I don't know Frent. It is really old.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:34 PM   #83
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Dogma Send a message via MSN to Mr. Dogma

I've never heard it either. =\
Old 05-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #84
Inferno
Tea and murder

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Oh it's hot as balls! You and I are both wearin' jeans because it's hot as balls! If I peed on myself it'd probably be cooler~! Now it's not quite as hot as balls, cause now there's a nice cool breeze~"
-The Hot as Balls Song, by BM

This is why I love riding the bus. At one point someone even got a guitar out and they were serenading the whole back of the bus with the Hot as Balls Song. The whole thing almost made me cry with laughter, and I have no clue why. I should have recorded it.

Today was better than yesterday. TGIF. I got a fair bit of drawing done today, which always feels good. Lunch was fun, and in Pottery for an assignment I just had to doodle. The whole time. IT WAS AMAZING. Then math and AN and I just drew all over the board. Our teacher's great, probably because he's so close to our age he's not too strict, and as long as we do what he wants in the beginning of class he lets us have the rest of the time off. I suppose that's one advantage of 9th period math. He's never seen Charlie the Unicorn, and we told him to go watch it but the Internet was busted.

And now for something completely different. I put very little effort into this drawing that's based off some things that Catch and Virgo said a looong time ago. If we had the archive I could prove it. Pretty much everything in this drawing is a result of those two...

Therefore I take no responsibility for any mental scarring that may come about as a result of viewing this. Go blame them. =P (i heart you both~)
Old 05-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #85
Frent
Elder Statesman

The "ZOMG" corner is really great. XD
Old 05-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #86
Apollo
Il Duce

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo

I dunno, i think i asked for it.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #87
Inferno
Tea and murder

I should be doing my homework right now but I can't concentrate. Aryll and I have worked things out. Woo!

See, I kept having dreams night after night that we were talking again, but it was tense and awkward. I pay close attention to my dreams, and I was kinda sick of dreaming that, so today it hit me that maybe I should try to work things out. Quickly, to get it over with. So we did. Link came with us too, and I basically just said that I didn't know if she knew the whole thing was a secret or not, but I have trust issues to begin with, and I wasn't talking to her because I was mad, but then when I wasn't mad anymore I didn't know how to talk to her again because it felt awkward. Well, we both apologized for things and Link was happy and gave us impromptu hugs (a rare occurrence, coming from her). Then this afternoon when I took a nap I dreamt that we all went to Hersheypark together, and nothing was awkward at all. I think that means everything's good again. And I'm glad.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #88
Sythe
King of Mansexing

INFERNO'S DREAMS ARE PROPHETIC!

She is the chosen one!
Old 05-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #89
Inferno
Tea and murder

Haha, I wish my dreams were prophetic. My mom's the one with the prophetic dreams. The main focus of my dreams is usually trying to find some kind of unspecified thing...and I glide sometimes. Not flying. Gliding. Think long jumps on tiny planets in Super Mario Galaxy.

Today suuuuure was...a day. We have an orchestra concert tomorrow and about the only thing I'm looking forward to is the fact that we get to play Pirates of the Caribbean music. WOO!! Ohh, it's so much fun to play, you have no idea. All kinds of crazy triplets and high notes..."Singapore" and "Up is Down" are the best. THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!!! Ahh, if only the practice after school was that great...I didn't want to be there, no one did, I was tired and hungry and thirsty and the stage was like a freakin' sauna. Eventually I got a headache. Later I tried Virgo's headache remedy. It's astoundingly effective. All hail Virgo. o.o

seven daaaayyyyyysssss

Link brought in her issue of Nintendo Power today so I could read the Gyakuten Keiji article, and (nearly) the whole magazine itself strengthened my weakening faith in the videogame industry. There's actually some pretty interesting stuff coming out, it looks like, instead of ZOMG BRATZ AND LITTLEZT PET SHOPZ AND MAKE UR OWN BABYZ AND HIGH SCHOOL MUZICALZ THAT ENDS WITH A Z BECAUZE THAT MAKEZ IT COOL

My theory: If you're the kind of person that likes Bratz, Littlest Pet Shop and High School Musical, you're not the kind of person that's playing video games.

Only have two more projects to work on. Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll devote to English; then Thursday will be used to finish up Government. And then I'm pretty much done.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #90
Inferno
Tea and murder

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Elliot's trying to tell me it's a p'terodactyl, but it can't be a p'terodactyl because p'terodactyls are p'terrifying, and this isn't very p'terrifying."
-EB, about a paper crane

WOW another day. Full of dayness. A school alum works at Pixar and he came to talk about his work. Got to go hear him talk during my study hall. Pretty interesting stuff, actually.

six days six days six days

So in kindergarten I got my first crush. It was an at-first-sight type thing, which hasn't ever happened to me again but at the time I milked it for all it was worth. Remember I was 5 years old, I thought this was LOOOOOOVE, you know how it is. I think I told him, in second grade, and he reciprocated (first time I ever blushed) but nothing ever happened, I mean come on this is elementary school we're talking about. (Thinking back on it...how embarassing!!) Anydangway I liked the guy pretty much all throughout elementary school.

Why do I bring this up? Because he's in my math group. I don't know if I said that already or not, but there you go. And I hadn't really talked to him for years, so I didn't know what kind of a person he'd be...but he's still the fun-loving guy I remembered. Today we were doing an MnM lab with statistics (How many of those have we done over the years, seriously) and when we were done I was making mosaic MnM art...I made a fire and planet Earth, and then after he recognized it as Earth, I changed the fire to Jupiter and made a (severely lacking) solar system out of MnMs. Then we started an impromptu game of MnM hockey with an MnM as the puck and our pencils as sticks...but the "puck" kept falling off the desk. So then he just picks up the MnMs and starts catching them in his mouth. He was doing really well for a while, actually, and then he tried to get a friend to throw two at once and he didn't get any after that. It was fun to watch.

I think it's interesting that, even though I haven't felt anything for him for years, he still makes me smile. =3