F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > General > Journals

Old 08-26-2016, 11:34 AM   #6661
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

Send a message via AIM to Virgo Send a message via MSN to Virgo

Another year, another birthday with BBQ's and chocolatecake and hookas. Gotta love Europe :D.

AND EP 8 OF THE MAGICAL BOYS AIRED ON MY BIRTHDAY AND IT WAS SUCH A TREAT LIKE. WE GOT A LITTLE MORE BACKSTORY OF THE TWINS AND IM STARTING TO FEEL BAD FOR THEM. AND THAT ENDING HOLY SHIT, THINGS JUST GOT REAL. I hope the finale will be as epic as the first season :D.

Also I played the AA demo and I really wish Capcom would just localize AAI2 and The Great Ace Attorney in English already. It's like they don't want my money .
Old 09-07-2016, 10:44 AM   #6662
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

Had my cousins over for the week and they left for home today. My flat is once again empty :'(.

But I finally saw ep 9 of the magical boys and it was so hilariously gay like holy shit. Yumoto got high on chocolate because it was the Valentine Day episode and jumptackled the rest of the team and named off their good points and they were blushing like mad and dammit Gora knows something and he was being a bro again and aaaaahhh .

Also Spirit of Justice releases tomorrow and thankfully I have a late shift so I can play late into the night again yay :D.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #6663
Inferno
Tea and murder

Send a message via AIM to Inferno

I misread Yumoto as Yufuin and that made for a pretty hilarious mental image.

Please tell me the twins make a freaking life-size chocolate sculpture of Gora because that would just be the best
Old 09-08-2016, 11:22 AM   #6664
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

Yufuin tackleglomping the team with that blissfull look on his face and Yumoto looking on like 'he took my job D:<'. They need to make an omake of that .

Alas, the twins did not make a lifesize Gora out of chocolate. I was slightly disappointed. But their faces when Yumoto tackleglomped them too was a good trade off :D.

And with the way they were sprouting of things like 'Gora would be ours if it wasn't for Yumoto' and Gora being mysterious I get the feeling he knows them from his previous life. He probably saved them once. Or maybe he was supposed to be like a participant in a big brother mentor program with the twins and had to cancel because he had to take care of Yumoto and thats how their hatred/resentment of him began.

There had better be some melodrama with this >=D.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:06 AM   #6665
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
And with the way they were sprouting of things like 'Gora would be ours if it wasn't for Yumoto' and Gora being mysterious I get the feeling he knows them from his previous life. He probably saved them once. Or maybe he was supposed to be like a participant in a big brother mentor program with the twins and had to cancel because he had to take care of Yumoto and thats how their hatred/resentment of him began.
OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT. THERE WAS NO BIG BROTHER PROGRAM, BUT THE REST CHECKS OUT. SORT OF. AND I'M PRETTY SURE INFY IS LIKE THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO WATCHES THIS BESIDES MYSELF, BUT JUST TO BE SURE

Spoiler for GORA SPOILERS:
GORAS HERO NAME WAS MAXIMUM GORAR I JUST CAN'T WITH THE GUY AHAHAHA. IT FITS HIM THOUGH. AND WAS HIS MAGICAL TALKING PET THE SENPAI OF WOMBAT-SAN MAYBE?

Holy shit, that ending though. Gora pulls the whole Sleeping Beauty thing off really well. The question is, who's gonna kiss him to wake him up XD.
Old 09-18-2016, 11:20 AM   #6666
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

THE FUCKING ENGRISH IS KILLING ME, I'M DYING. THE SQUIRREL IS PRONOUNCING IT PRETTY DECENTLY THOUGH. I still feel bad for the twins, but them talking about their fetish was fucking hilarious. I want to buy their album.

And again with the ending and background story in the final few episodes oh my god, the finale next week is definitely topping the first one.

Spoiler for CAMEOS AND SHIT AAAH:
CAERULA ADAMAS IS BACK AND THEY GOT NEW HENSHINS TOO. KINSHIRO AND ATSHUSHI ARE SO CLUELESS OMG. I'M HALF EXPECTING EN TO JUST PUSH THEM TOGETHER TO KISS AT THE END. ZUNDAR IS A DIVORCED DAD WITH CHILDSUPPORT BILLS OMG. HOW IS HE DADACHAS BROTEHR THOUGH. SPACE BIOLOGY IS WEIRD.

This show continues to be the best. I NEED to get my hand on the dvds to support an eventual season 3. The boys deserve it.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:29 AM   #6667
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

FINAL MAGICAL BOY EPISODE DID NOT DISSAPOINT LIKE HOLY SHIT. IT HAD A SING-OFF! MORE BACKSTORY FOR THE TWINS! GORA IS SUCH A FUCKING BRO LIKE URGH! ULTRA-MORE-BETTER-VERSION! HAPPY ENDINGS! IF WE CAN'T HAVE A SEASON 3 THEN AT LEAST GIVE US AN OVA OR TWO WITH GORA'S PAST SHENANIGANS!

I'm definitely getting the boxsets if I can find them. This show deserves it :D. Oh, wait, I don't have a blurayplayer, and my PS2 lost it's dvd playing ability too. Crap. Oh well, might as well get a blurayplayer while I'm at it. Those things are dirtcheap nowadays, right?
Old 09-26-2016, 01:13 AM   #6668
Standing Freddy
The Best Looking Guy Here

Send a message via AIM to Standing Freddy

I haven't been here in forever. HOW ARE YA!?
Standing Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:08 AM   #6669
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

Oh, you know, the usual. Working to pay the rent, fangirling about magical boy shows that should get more seasons. Same old same old .

And you? How is the family doing?
Old 10-04-2016, 06:51 PM   #6670
Inferno
Tea and murder

Send a message via AIM to Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
FINAL MAGICAL BOY EPISODE DID NOT DISSAPOINT LIKE HOLY SHIT. IT HAD A SING-OFF! MORE BACKSTORY FOR THE TWINS! GORA IS SUCH A FUCKING BRO LIKE URGH! ULTRA-MORE-BETTER-VERSION! HAPPY ENDINGS! IF WE CAN'T HAVE A SEASON 3 THEN AT LEAST GIVE US AN OVA OR TWO WITH GORA'S PAST SHENANIGANS!

I'm definitely getting the boxsets if I can find them. This show deserves it :D. Oh, wait, I don't have a blurayplayer, and my PS2 lost it's dvd playing ability too. Crap. Oh well, might as well get a blurayplayer while I'm at it. Those things are dirtcheap nowadays, right?
I binged the last three episodes today. And now, I really doubt any other parody show can even come close to topping this.

Spoiler for stuff:
I absolutely lost it at the Snow White glass coffin. And the twins fawning over it and then looking at each other like ".....bruh." And Yufuin's "WHAT WAS THAAAAAAATTT?!?" and the dialogue that followed. And the disclaimer at the end showing Tawarayama alive and well. And...just about everything else, really. We're in the middle of a battle for the fate of the Earth and we get dialogue about how a hedgehog can't pay child support.

(I thought the Atsushi and Kinshiro thing was a joke but holy moley there's no questioning it anymore)

10/10 absolute perfection. anime of the year all years
Old 12-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #6671
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

So Yuri on Ice ended, finally prompting me to bingewatch all 12 eps in one go. Good Lord, my heart. It felt feels it hadn't felt since Free!.

EVERYONE WAS SO COOL AND NICE AND SUPPORTIVE AND VIKTOR IS A FUCKING DORK AND I JUST CANT WITH THESE GUYS LIKE STAHP. VIKTOR AND YURI ARE TOO CUTE. YURIO AND JJ GETTING EMOTIONAL LIKE ARGH. YURIO AND OTABEK BEING FRIENDS IS LIKE... THE BROMANCE MAN, MY HEART IS DROWNING IN FEELS ;_;. I KINDA WANT A SEASON 2 BUT THE SHOW ENDED ON A PERFECT NOTE ALREADY. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL RIGHT NOW. I'M JUST DROWNING IN THE HAPPY FUZZY FEELS.

And why are boxsets so fucking expensive. Get your shit together Japan >=(.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:40 PM   #6672
Standing Freddy
The Best Looking Guy Here

Send a message via AIM to Standing Freddy

Haha, sounds awesome! Family is doing great. We had baby number 3 recently! I think we're done now though, haha!
Standing Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 12:55 AM   #6673
Virgo
Let's get dangerous!

OMG FREDDY! You're a third time dad now, congrats! Great to hear everyone is doing great :D.

Also, Happy New Year everyone!
Old 01-01-2017, 06:18 AM   #6674
That Pooka
Orange you glad

Happy New Year!