Been spending a lot of time playing this game, furthest I've made is day 29. Here are some tips:
- Killing anyone who isn't a bandit or an evil soldier will make your group very sad or depressed. Stealing from a non-bandit is also a blow to morale.
- Do not even think of going through Sniper's Junction unless you have Pavle, the fastest runner, and even then you should put a bulletproof vest and helmet on him. If you manage to reach the sniper, killing him might actually cause other folks in the neighborhood to give you gifts.
- Hiding while scavenging can give you an instant stealth-kill opportunity if you have a knife and the target walks right by you. Switch to combat mode and click on the orange icon that shows up as your victim gets close enough.
- If you ever have the opportunity to kill a bandit in stealth mode, TAKE IT. Bandits always carry guns and bullets, which are valuable for defending your shelter from raiders. Do not trade them away unless you absolutely have to.
- Build and upgrade your toolbench ASAP! The tools and weapons you can build will allow you to access a lot more goods when scavenging.
- Arica's special ability is that she can run without making any noise. It is very fun to exploit.
- Roman can deliver +20% damage with any weapon, but keep him happy. If he's depressed he WILL beat other people in your group.
"The cruelest thing you can do to an artist is telling them their work is perfect when it isn't flawless."