F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > Miscellaneous > Rantings of Madmen

Old 10-26-2015, 10:21 PM   #61
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What do you enjoy more, cooperative multiplayer or competitive?

How often do you play indie games, relative to non-indie games? Also, what is your favorite indie game?

What was the last special or limited edition of something you bought?

What kind of pizza do you like? Also how picky are you when it comes to pizza and toppings?

What was the last time you felt a significant rush of nostalgia?
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:41 PM   #62
Raven Serpent
100% Bad 80s Hair

Quote:
What are some examples of things you really like, that you think is either severely underrated, or is just bad, but you enjoy them anyways for whatever reason?

Do you ever/often spend money on purely cosmetic items in games? Be it skins for characters or weapons, mounts and vehicles in games where that stuff is just for show, etc...

What is the most disappointed you ever were with a game you've played? Whether it was the whole game, or just a part of it.

Do you prefer air conditioning, or opening windows to cool things down?
The Bends by Radiohead, Vampire$ by John Steakley (where all the tough badasses are huge manchildren), The censored dub of Outlaw Star (I'm not gonna dance with ya is kind of charming).

I pay for colors all the time in like space or ship games. And I bought Odin's mount in XIV for 24 USD, so I'm some kind of sucker. Doesn't even fly.

Disappointed? I'm gonna say Kane & Lynch, not that I thought it was good. I knew it was bad going in, but after playing one mission over and over for an hour I realized nothing good was going to come from this.

Air conditioning. I live in the desert.

Quote:
What do you enjoy more, cooperative multiplayer or competitive?

How often do you play indie games, relative to non-indie games? Also, what is your favorite indie game?

What was the last special or limited edition of something you bought?

What kind of pizza do you like? Also how picky are you when it comes to pizza and toppings?

What was the last time you felt a significant rush of nostalgia?
Cooperative.

I play indie games whenever I get in the mood and remember I've installed one. And my FreeCompany in XIV doesn't need me for a dungeon or anything.

Favorite indie game? Undertale is the only one coming to mind right now, but maybe I'll have a better answer later.

Last special edition thing I bought? One of the Sailor Moon DVD/Blu-Ray combo boxes.

Very picky. I like pepperoni reheated or cold, but I like plain cheese hot. Sometimes I eat olives on it.

Rush of nostalgia? I saw a sky koi the other day. The sun was down but there was enough light to make out the clouds had formed a giant fish, its belly formed of altocumulus. It was eating the moon. A rainbow aura surrounded the moon.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:12 PM   #63
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What is the most excited you ever got for a game, movie or whatever?

Games, Movies, Etc, You used to love, but now don't think are so good anymore. Either because your perception of them has changed, or because you think they've aged terribly, or just a matter of your tastes being different now.

Civilizations or cultures you'd like to see more representation in games, movies, etc. Adventure-y movies, not like, documentaries.

Similar question: Civilizations or cultures you'd like to see more utilized, or used as inspiration more, in fantasy settings? Like, other than the usual European medieval, or Norse legend stuff.

Critical Hit Chance, Armor Penetration, or Attack Speed?

You're at a cafeteria, the food isn't great, but you're really hungry and have no choice but to eat there. There's three things on the menu, do you order the Salisbury Steak, the Fish Sticks, or the Chicken Soup?
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote