Old 08-31-2013, 02:57 AM   #91
Mayu_Zane
ART-STRONAUT

Would you like to own a taser?
Old 08-31-2013, 06:17 AM   #92
Sudonim
Punkachu

Do you want me to tase you, bro?

In all seriousness. I've never thought of it. I've been in several situations where having one would be an ideal choice. So yes.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:09 PM   #93
Sudonim
Punkachu

I'm in the mood for answering questions, so ask away folks.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #94
Haven
the Ever Smiling

Can you do any stupid human tricks?

(please read it!)
Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:32 PM   #95
Hlavco
Your imaginary friend

Send a message via AIM to Hlavco Send a message via MSN to Hlavco Send a message via Skype™ to Hlavco

Are there any games that you feel like everybody in the world has played and loved, but you've never played them?
Old 02-11-2014, 10:33 PM   #96
Sudonim
Punkachu

Stupid human tricks? Umm... I don't think so. I can sorta do nibbler's cute voice from futurama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlavco View Post
Are there any games that you feel like everybody in the world has played and loved, but you've never played them?
I could write a huuuge list on this one. Games such as mass effect series or desd space come to mind right of the bat

Last edited by Sudonim; 02-11-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Sudonim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:08 AM   #97
Nami
ナミ
Administrator

I'm asking everyone this question, but it's because I'm legitimately curious and this seems like the best way to get individual responses. If you had to name your top ten favorite games of all time, what would they be?

Elaborating on why earns bonus points and no full series answers, please!
Old 09-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #98
Sudonim
Punkachu

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
I know that this title title gets a lot of stigma from the MK fanbase (as well as Special forces. Fuck that game btw) if I had to narrow it down as to why I like this game, it's the challenge it provides. Be it trying to find the keys, boss fights or the unsuspecting death traps

Jet Force Gemini
I love how this game combined the shooting and platforming genre. Again there is just so much about this game that I adore but I'd say that the one thing that stands out is the ost. To this day I personally believe that this game has the best ost out of any game.

Wild Guns
can't elaborate on this one. Just a really fun game imo.

Kirby 64: The crystal shards
Combining special abilities was the main thing I enjoyed about this game, but searching for every single crystal shard is a reward in it's own right. Some which were cleverly hidden. The boss fights Also felt very unique to me, if that even makes sense.

True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Christopher Walken is the narrator. That's a sufficient answer. But really, the characters are likeable, shooting and fighting mechanics feel pretty smooth, well to me at least. The karma system is pretty neat. Oh and ancient Wu. Out of place character? Maybe. Fun? Definitely.

Trauma Center: under the knife
Love the story line and character for this game. The ost is pretty nice too, and beating the G.U.I.L.T. missions can feel very rewarding. Especially the "X missions"

Zone of the Enters: the 2nd runner
Gameplay is incredibly smooth, characters are well written. Amazing scenery. It's impossible for me to narrow this one down

Okami
It's an incredibly beautiful game. Sure the game itself can be incredibly simple, but I'm a sucker for artsy games like these

Carnevil
I honestly can't remember much about this title other than me always going back to the arcades and playing it whenever I got the chance.

Mario party 2
Just an incredibly fun game and I adored the outfits they gave to each character depending on the board game.

Sorry if I wasn't specific enough to meet your criteria.
Old 07-29-2015, 04:14 PM   #99
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

I know you asked me to direct these to your tumblr thing, but I will probably forget these by the time you're doing that again, and Im asking a bunch of people, so...

What's your all time favorite or most memorable moment from past gaming? Like, a particularly fun multiplayer session, a favorite cutscene or level, anything.

Have you ever been into any trading card games?

What's a sequel you really want to happen, but probably never will?

Any TV shows or movies you'd particularly want, or not want, to see remade?

Do you think there'll still be movie theaters in say, 50 years from now? Or do you think, with stuff like digital distribution and TVs getting bigger and better every year, they'll be a thing of the past (or at least, a niche thing)?

Have you ever paid to have something commissioned, like art or something, online? If not, ever considered it?

What's your favorite thing you own, that's a decoration or cosmetic thing. Art, posters, figurines, etc.

If you were to buy gum from a machine, what color do you hope pops out?
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:28 PM   #100
Sudonim
Punkachu

Getting an S rank on X-7 missio in Trauma center : under the knife

Just pokemon and dbz. Nothing exciting

Umm not really a sequel, but I do want to see a continuation of hunter x hunter, but with the hiatus with the manga and togashi's health issues, i don't think it is going to happen any time soon

Not really. I'm not a fan of tv show or movie remakes

Yes, part of going to the theater is going with someone. Be it a friend or loved one.

Not for myself, but I did get a plush forna friend of mine awhile back.

My pikachu pillow!~ ( I don't have much )

Umm blue maybe. Dunno, never really thought about it
Old 08-03-2015, 02:35 AM   #101
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What's your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Any examples of games, movies, shows, books, etc, you didnt think you'd like or get into, but ended up doing so?

What would you rather have, a pool or a hot tub?

What is your favorite Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon games, if you have one?

What are some examples of pets you've always wanted, but haven't had yet, for whatever reason?
Old 08-03-2015, 07:16 PM   #102
Sudonim
Punkachu

What's your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Definitely breakfast. No contest

Any examples of games, movies, shows, books, etc, you didnt think you'd like or get into, but ended up doing so?

To be honest, red dead redemption, i was never a big fan of western type games or films, but somebody kept asking me to play it

What would you rather have, a pool or a hot tub?

Both sound nice, but probably a pool. Dunno really

What is your favorite Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon games, if you have one?

M&L: Bowser's inside story. Never played a zelda game u_u, ditto, and I've only ever played fire red and omega ruby, soooo the former.

What are some examples of pets you've always wanted, but haven't had yet, for whatever reason?

Any rodent type pet really. Hamster, gerbil, mice, etc.
Old 08-09-2015, 12:22 PM   #103
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

Who is/are your favorite comic book supervillian(s), and Batman specific supervillian(s), (assuming they arent the same person)?

What is your favorite nut or nut based thing to eat, assuming you're not allergic? ie Peanut butter, Pecan Pie, Reeses, Salted Peanuts, etc.

Speaking of alergies, do you have any?

If a game has optional collectables, specifically games where collecting stuff isnt the main mechanic (like, Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie type games), how often do you bother going out of your way for them, or even getting 100% of everything?

Do you play games during out-of-home downtime periods, such as riding the bus, waiting for a friend to show up, sitting in a waiting room for stuff like seeing a doctor, etc?

What do you think of stuff like free posters or maps that come with some games? Something to hang up, toss out, or keep in the box?
Old 08-09-2015, 11:03 PM   #104
Sudonim
Punkachu

Who is/are your favorite comic book supervillian(s), and Batman specific supervillian(s), (assuming they arent the same person)

Ummm... hard to say, can't think of any specifics. Does Red Hood (Jason Todd) count?

What is your favorite nut or nut based thing to eat, assuming you're not allergic? ie Peanut butter, Pecan Pie, Reeses, Salted Peanuts, etc.

Japanese Peanuts! Those are and will always be my favorites.

Speaking of alergies, do you have any?

Not really, no

If a game has optional collectables, specifically games where collecting stuff isnt the main mechanic (like, Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie type games), how often do you bother going out of your way for them, or even getting 100% of everything?

Only if I get things like concept art and such as rewards.

Do you play games during out-of-home downtime periods, such as riding the bus, waiting for a friend to show up, sitting in a waiting room for stuff like seeing a doctor, etc?

Pretty much yeah, especially if it's gonna be a long wait. If not play, then watch a movie

What do you think of stuff like free posters or maps that come with some games? Something to hang up, toss out, or keep in the box?

Ehhh... they're nice but kinda take up room. If i had a bigger place, I'd definitely hang some of the ones i used to have, instead of having them collect dust

Last edited by Sudonim; 08-09-2015 at 11:08 PM.
Sudonim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 12:18 PM   #105
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What are some examples of things you really like, that you think is either severely underrated, or is just bad, but you enjoy them anyways for whatever reason?

Do you ever/often spend money on purely cosmetic items in games? Be it skins for characters or weapons, mounts and vehicles in games where that stuff is just for show, etc...

What is the most disappointed you ever were with a game you've played? Whether it was the whole game, or just a part of it.

Do you prefer air conditioning, or opening windows to cool things down?
Old 08-25-2015, 06:35 PM   #106
Sudonim
Punkachu

What are some examples of things you really like, that you think is either severely underrated, or is just bad, but you enjoy them anyways for whatever reason?

Nothing really comes to mind to be honest. Will come back to this one

Do you ever/often spend money on purely cosmetic items in games? Be it skins for characters or weapons, mounts and vehicles in games where that stuff is just for show, etc...

Only things that come to mind are mii dlc outfits for smash and skin pack for force unleashed 2

What is the most disappointed you ever were with a game you've played? Whether it was the whole game, or just a part of it.

Condemned 2. But that's only because the game kept crashing at the worst time

Do you prefer air conditioning, or opening windows to cool things down?

Depends really. If it's nice outside then window, if not ac or a fan
Old 10-26-2015, 10:17 PM   #107
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What do you enjoy more, cooperative multiplayer or competitive?

How often do you play indie games, relative to non-indie games? Also, what is your favorite indie game?

What was the last special or limited edition of something you bought?

What kind of pizza do you like? Also how picky are you when it comes to pizza and toppings?

What was the last time you felt a significant rush of nostalgia?
Old 10-26-2015, 11:38 PM   #108
Sudonim
Punkachu

What do you enjoy more, cooperative multiplayer or competitive?

probably cooperative. it's fun adapting to other players or just playing with a friend.

How often do you play indie games, relative to non-indie games? Also, what is your favorite indie game?

don't think I've ever played any indies. only thing that comes to mind is telsagrad, so that?

What was the last special or limited edition of something you bought?

MvC3 steel case with artbook.

What kind of pizza do you like? Also how picky are you when it comes to pizza and toppings?

pepperoni, sausage, pineapple, etc. not a fan of supreme, anchovies, mushrooms, or jalapeños.

What was the last time you felt a significant rush of nostalgia?

probably listening to a song or seeing a vid that brought back alot of memories.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:13 PM   #109
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What is the most excited you ever got for a game, movie or whatever?

Games, Movies, Etc, You used to love, but now don't think are so good anymore. Either because your perception of them has changed, or because you think they've aged terribly, or just a matter of your tastes being different now.

Civilizations or cultures you'd like to see more representation in games, movies, etc. Adventure-y movies, not like, documentaries.

Similar question: Civilizations or cultures you'd like to see more utilized, or used as inspiration more, in fantasy settings? Like, other than the usual European medieval, or Norse legend stuff.

Critical Hit Chance, Armor Penetration, or Attack Speed?

You're at a cafeteria, the food isn't great, but you're really hungry and have no choice but to eat there. There's three things on the menu, do you order the Salisbury Steak, the Fish Sticks, or the Chicken Soup?
Old 12-30-2015, 02:37 AM   #110
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

Hard to phrase exactly what I'm want to ask, but instances where you got something you didn't know a lot about or were hyped for, but ended up loving.

Like, impulse purchases, random gifts, freebies, and other situations where the thing in question was suddenly introduced to you.
Old 12-30-2015, 04:29 PM   #111
Sudonim
Punkachu

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime and Trauma Center under the knife come to mind when thinking about this. well also blazblue. would not have played it if somebody would not have asked me in multiple occasions =p
Old 02-21-2016, 09:15 AM   #112
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What is your favorite kind of cookie?

Longsword, Rapier or Katana?

What was the first horror themed game you ever played, and how did it effect you?

If a zombie apocalypse happened right now (slow, numerous, destroy head to kill), where would you go, what would you do and how long do you think you'd survive?

Also what would your initial weapon of choice for the above question be, something that is in your house/apartment right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penakoto View Post
What is the most excited you ever got for a game, movie or whatever?

Games, Movies, Etc, You used to love, but now don't think are so good anymore. Either because your perception of them has changed, or because you think they've aged terribly, or just a matter of your tastes being different now.

Civilizations or cultures you'd like to see more representation in games, movies, etc. Adventure-y movies, not like, documentaries.

Similar question: Civilizations or cultures you'd like to see more utilized, or used as inspiration more, in fantasy settings? Like, other than the usual European medieval, or Norse legend stuff.

Critical Hit Chance, Armor Penetration, or Attack Speed?

You're at a cafeteria, the food isn't great, but you're really hungry and have no choice but to eat there. There's three things on the menu, do you order the Salisbury Steak, the Fish Sticks, or the Chicken Soup?
Also you never answered these, DO IT.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:21 PM   #113
Sudonim
Punkachu

-polvorones. which are basically sugar cookies. hmm, hard to say tbh

-Rapier. always good to mix in class with savagery

-umm, tbh, I can't recall. earliest memory would be playing a demo for the suffering that was included in mk shaolin monks late at night. was bit spoopy but not too bad

-find my was to a loved one, steal camping supplies, as well as means to defend, and prob not long.

-sledgehammer, yo

I'll answer the ones that won't stump me. DORK.

-Mario Party 2. i remember me and my brother combing every nook and cranny of the video rental store to be able to play that

- prob umm... huh... i can't think of a good answer. sorry

- tuffie. i guess roman empire? gladiators, Colosseum, the works.

- inter-dimensional conquest? i dunno.

-armor break! i think.... yeah let's go with that

- soup. my experience, it's the lesser of the 3 evils.