F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > Miscellaneous > Rantings of Madmen

Old 06-10-2016, 02:59 PM   #211
Sudonim
Punkachu

when was the last time you ever bought a game without doing any prior research? (in other words, "just because")

Has there ever been a moment in a game where you had to put the controller/handheld system down, or hands away from keyboard so you could process what had just happened?

Who is your favorite character in any form of media that you also think has a pretty bad or overall worse design?

same question as last but vice versa

Ice cream in a cup or cone?

what was the last thing that really made you laugh

How's buddy been behaving?

what are your favorite to least favorite 2016 titles that you've played so far?

seeing as you find eating fish gross, are there any fish based dishes that seem appealing to you only to get apprehensive or change your mind because of said fish?

Last edited by Sudonim; 06-11-2016 at 08:19 AM.
Sudonim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:32 AM   #212
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

Quote:
when was the last time you ever bought a game without doing any prior research? (in other words, "just because")
I dunno, I guess Crypt of the Necrodancer is something I bought knowing nothing about it other than a lot of people were loving it, but I haven't played it yet.

Been pretty careful the past year about my game purchases, trying to not buy anything unless I know with some certainty that I'm gonna play it and play it not longer after buying it. So, other than CotND I can't think of anything I bought in forever that I hadn't at least watched a video on.

Quote:
Has there ever been a moment in a game where you had to put the controller/handheld system down, or hands away from keyboard so you could process what had just happened?
Yeah, but usually out of frustration than awe or surprise.

Quote:
Who is your favorite character in any form of media that you also think has a pretty bad or overall worse design?

same question as last but vice versa
These are really good questions, but I can't really come up with any good answers for either for them. Looking at my collection and trying to recall all the characters and just nobody really fits either description.

Quote:
Ice cream in a cup or cone?
Cone, waffle cone specifically.

Quote:
what was the last thing that really made you laugh
Recently in Overwatch this guy on the enemy team was getting really mad in the chat, whenever he died or the his team was losing he'd flip out. That combined with the majority of my team having mics made for an entertaining couple of matches.

Quote:
How's buddy been behaving?
Good, been real affectionate lately. Spent a good half hour the other day petting him while he just laid limp on my lap, was nice.

Quote:
what are your favorite to least favorite 2016 titles that you've played so far?
I haven't played much from this year and nothing I've played has really been bad.

Fire Emblem: Fates, Dark Souls 3, Xcom 2, and Overwatch are all of them actually. I guess Xcom 2 technically is my answer but it's still really, really good.

Quote:
seeing as you find eating fish gross, are there any fish based dishes that seem appealing to you only to get apprehensive or change your mind because of said fish?
Nope, it's usually not a secret when something has fish in it. 9 times out of 10 it's called "Fish X" even.
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote