F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > Miscellaneous > Rantings of Madmen

Old 01-31-2016, 11:13 PM   #331
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

ANIME SETTING:
Pokemon, hands down. I'd take home all the best ones too.

TELEPORTATION GEM:
Proffy's house!! or a place nearby that we could meet at since I'm probably gonna just take him home with me so maybe like, Philadelphia, since that seems like it might be a neat city - TWO BIRDS ONE STONE ETC
Los Angeles, California to finally see Amon's place and maybe actually try to land a job there ~ BE A CARTOONIST FOR REALSIES??
Chicago - because godDAMN do I love Chicago. I just don't love the cost of living there :')

DRAGON OR PIRATE:
Sky by dragon, for sure. I live nowhere near oceans so a pirate ship is way less useful to me. plus then I get this awesome pet dragon!

#1 PURCHASE REGRET:
rarely do I spend enough money on something to where I get it and I'm like, fuck. But there are SEVERAL occasions where I've bought games to play with friends and then they're like "nah we're done with this" two days later. Most recently it was Gears of War: Ultimate Edition or w/e on Xbone

STEAM GAMES:
haaaaa so many
so, so many ;_;

I start to say I'm going to only play new games but then I end up getting sucked back into something I've already sank a million hours into! ;w;
Old 02-05-2016, 04:46 PM   #332
That Pooka
Orange you glad

How about that Steven Universe show?
Old 02-09-2016, 03:18 PM   #333
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

it's ok i guess!
Old 02-21-2016, 09:11 AM   #334
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

What is your favorite kind of cookie?

Longsword, Rapier or Katana?

What was the first horror themed game you ever played, and how did it effect you?

If a zombie apocalypse happened right now (slow, numerous, destroy head to kill), where would you go, what would you do and how long do you think you'd survive?

Also what would your initial weapon of choice for the above question be, something that is in your house/apartment right now.
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 11:27 AM   #335
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

COOKIES: Fresh cookies! Nice n' soft and still warm are the best. Anything chocolatey with all of these will be my favorite no matter what.

SWORDS: Depending on the game, probably katana, but IRL I'd probably have to go with a rapier.

HORROR GAME: Resident Evil 2 on the N64 was the first horror game I played and my brother and I sorta played together; he'd watch and every time something popped out we'd scream just because it was hilarious. I would occasionally jump at some of the intended jumpscares when playing alone but it really didn't freak me out all that much.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE: I'd honestly probably be really safe here. It's extremely rural, unpopulated (my county is the largest in the state and we have a population of just over 7,000 so that's a huge area with next to no people at all), tons of people own guns ... heck I could go to my grandma's and get all of my grandfather's hunting rifles, take everybody to the hotel I work at, figure out a way to block the bridge, and we're literally isolated with a dozen guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo.
Being on the lake means a boat will also get us to even more isolated safety. :D

... my coworkers have watched a lot of the Walking Dead (which, coincidentally, I'm restarting.. right now) so we've talked about this. The hotel only has a handful of doors which can be pretty easily blocked, and worst case scenario we'd have to hole up in the upper floors.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: we have a really cool pizza cutter at work that we've talked about sharpening and using during a zombie apocalypse:
Old 02-25-2016, 01:29 PM   #336
Sudonim
Punkachu

When playing a game with multiple endings, which ending do you usually Go for st first, and which do you usually get?

How often do you look up a guide or vid in the chance that you are stuck somewhere in a game?

Heal or poison?

Has school cafeteria food ever made you ill?

What are some of the things you got rid off when you were younger, but now regret that you ever did in the first place?
Old 02-25-2016, 03:26 PM   #337
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

MULTIPLE ENDINGS:
it depends on the game for the most part but I'll usually go for the ending that feels right. If it's a really long game (lol what's free time) I'll try to find the "best" ending

GUIDES/FAQS:
I feel like a dirty cheater when I do it but if I get stuck for a while I'll look something up. again, it depends on the game. I REALLY wanted to get through Dark Souls without any guide but that never happened... hnng. ;w;

HEAL/POISON:
depending on the game; if it's multiplayer I like having a heal option but if it's single player I'd rather poison the fuk out of the other guy first so I don't have to heal B)

CAFETERIA FOOD:
I don't think so, honestly. Aside from my food allergies (which I don't really count for making me ill), my stomach is pretty strong.

ITEM REGRETS:
A handful of collectibles, mostly. I used to have all of the original Bionicles in their boxes and then decided to throw out all of the boxes for some reason and I discovered a few years back that COMPLETE SETS GO FOR QUITE A LOT. I just have the figures lmao. Not entirely worthless but still not the $150+ I was looking at. ;w;
Old 03-16-2016, 05:39 PM   #338
Sudonim
Punkachu

counting both first and third party, what would you say are some of the most unnecessarily uncomfortable controllers that you have ever owned or used?

is there a toy you wanted really badly as a kid only to get bored with it i a month or so, or end up disappointed with it?

assuming you had one, how long did your first tomagatchi live?

are hotdogs, sandwiches?
Old 03-21-2016, 08:35 PM   #339
Addy
NOT!!! A CLOD!!

CONTROLLERS:
I used to have these terrible Mad Catz controllers for the Sega Genesis. And other knockoff brands. I don't remember what they all were... for some reason we went through SO MANY Sega controllers back then. There was one, though, I hated it so much; the D-pad was a touchpad of some kind and it was not only hard to get to work but it was also hard to reach. Indented quite deep and my tiny child thumbs...

DISAPPOINTED TOY:
I actually bought a tablet screen thing like a month ago, but it was mis-calibrated from factory and the bottom half was basically unusable, no matter how much I recalibrated it. I literally counted the days and checked for the mail a couple times a day lmao. ;w; I returned it and will probably just put off getting another one until I know I can get a fancy one.

TAMAGOTCHI:
I had a Giga Pet instead and I actually got my first one to live for 99 days, which was the max. He was a t-rex named Benji iirc.

HOTDOGS:
I never thought about it. They probably count as an open-face sandwich or something like a pizza would, but I definitely don't think of either as one.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:41 AM   #340
Sudonim
Punkachu

if given the choice of going in an all expense paid trip to either san diego comic con or e3, which would you rather go to?

what is your go to starter type whenever you play a pokemon game for the first time?

Has there ever been an anime/vg character that a lot of people seem to like, but rubs you in the wrong way somehow?

with today being april fools, which would you say is your favorite prank that a site has done. for example, the youtube collection of 2012

have you ever felt like you were ripped off with an online purchase?
Old 05-02-2016, 03:46 PM   #341
Mayu_Zane
ART-STRONAUT

What was the longest amount of time you ever spent waiting in line for something?
Old 05-05-2016, 11:06 PM   #342
Sudonim
Punkachu

What is one food or drink you can not go at least one week without?

Have you ever been excited for a movie only to leave severely disappointed?

Has there ever been a test you had to take only to that you were 110% nervous and felt completely unprepared only to have gotten a high percentage on the score

Is there a hair color you think can pull of easily?

Are you more likely to wear a necklace or bracelet? (If you don't, already that is)