F@NB0Y$

Go Back   F@NB0Y$ > Gaming > Consoles

Old 08-26-2014, 02:42 PM   #181
Konata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega View Post
Spoiler for Episode 5:
Fuck you Bonnie, your fat lumbering ass is what got Luke killed and she had the nerve to blame me. And then try to take off leaving the Kid to dead.

I hate how in my game Kenny eventually killed Jane, but he was right. She could had stopped the fight at any time by letting us know the kid was still alive instead of trying to break the group apart.

Glad I kept with Kenny all the way though, that scene at the end where he leaves us with Wellington got to me.

Spoiler for duh:
Play it again but save Jane..You will cry much more
Old 08-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #182
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Dogma Send a message via MSN to Mr. Dogma

Spoiler for ending stuff:
I chose to save Jane. I don't regret doing it, but I wish it didn't have to come to that. I knew exactly what she was planning and didn't approve of it, but I think she was right.

She could have stopped the fight at any point, but Kenny was a ticking time bomb. You know who else was a ticking time bomb that ended up killing a member of the group? Lily. Fucking left her ass behind, and I don't regret it. Letting Kenny kill Jane would've been no better. Her plan was stupid as fuck, but I'm not gonna sit there and let him kill her because his emotions ran as high as Lily's did.

Yeah, she could've stopped the fight at any point by saying the baby was alive, but Kenny was the one who really wanted blood. Jane put her knife away, and that's when Kenny chose to pounce on her, trying to get her knife so he could kill her. Even if the baby had actually died, we didn't know the circumstances, and he was going to kill her anyway. Look at what he wanted to do over an unknown.

He seemed ready to kill me over trying to save Sarita by taking her arm off. How long until he actually tried?

Also, fuck Bonnie. I covered Luke just fine, he could've gotten out without all the extra weight there. She killed him, not me.

Spoiler for other ending stuff:
Replayed the bit at the end with letting Kenny kill Jane. I still don't think I made the wrong choice, but I just wanted to point out, I didn't necessarily think Kenny was wicked minded, but I did think he was dangerous. Even he knew he was dangerous. In both paths. He had a good heart, but he was largely misguided.

And based on those two like 20% with Jane and the family, 20% with AJ in Wellington, but the like 60% didn't shoot Kenny, it seems like a lot of people either opted to go it alone or stay with Kenny in the wild or something. Also, feels weird that letting Kenny kill Jane or not, the "Shoot Kenny" option was there both times.

Last edited by Mr. Dogma; 08-26-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Mr. Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #183
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

Spoiler for E5:
Episode 5: Everyone Sucks but Kenny

Like seriously, Luke dies in such a dumb way that I saw coming immediately, all the people involved in the attempted truck theft can just die, and JANE, holy shit.

Jane makes Larry and Ben look like a pair of Lees.

"Hey I've got a great idea, I'll pretend the baby both Kenny and Clem desperately want protected is dead, to prove Kenny is unstable."

"Because, reacting with anger towards someone who either let a baby die, or even maybe personally killed to help myself (because, I totally don't have a history of wanting what I consider to be detrimental to my chances of survival to die, no sir, please ignore everything to do with my sister, Sarah, and pretty much everyone who isn't Clementine or maybe Luke, now that I think of it) is totally uncalled for."

All that said, I liked Episode 5, emotional, beyond Luke's death I didn't see anything coming, and the ending with Kenny was a tear jerker. He was an ass a lot of the Season, but goddamn him BEGGING Clementine to stay at Wellington was almost "Lee in the jewelry store" levels of me just wanting to bawl.

I'm not even 100% pro Kenny, I was totally with people when they said he was possibly dangerous and had issues, but he was person the whole episode that didn't make me think "oh, fuck off/you".

Overall, I say Season 2 is pretty great. Not as good as Season 1, but better than Wolf Among Us and certainly worth recommending to anyone looking for an amazing story.

If you're one of the people who were waiting for all the Episodes before buying this, do it, it's even on sale.
Penakoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:43 PM   #184
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Spoiler for stuff:
Yeah, I mean the Wellington thing was really good. I'm not exactly pro-Kenny because in S1 he gives you a lot of shit for not backing him up in killing Larry regardless of how much you help him. I understand what he was thinking, but he did kind of straight up murder Larry, who WAS still alive. He's only marginally better than Lily, because he at least had a reason. But when he begs to let Clem stay in Wellington, it was a moment of his humanity and his good heart that I knew was in there. It was the reason I've never outright hated him for the shit he's done and the way he's acted. I just really hated some of the things that he had done. I did desperately want to save him and pull him back in, but he was just so broken, it was really unclear if he could ever come back from all the things that happened to him.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:51 PM   #185
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

Spoiler for E5 Ending Hearsay:
I heard the ending where you go with Kenny is pretty great. You get two bags of supplies, and the implication that maybe in a few months, all three of them might be able to come join Wellington.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #186
Mr. Dogma
I've had better

Spoiler for Just realized this; ch.5 stuff:
Either Kenny or Jane is gonna come back as a zombie in Season 3. If you shoot Kenny, it's in the side. Jane gets stabbed in the chest. Neither of those is the head.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:49 AM   #187
Tasku
Barack Arcana

Spoiler for THE FEEL GOOD GAME OF THE YEAR:
Almost every choice gave me pause this season aside from shooting Kenny. I've been waiting since episode 2 to do it, could not have clicked that button any harder.

Clem, best survivor and AJ in our own personal fortress. #livingthedream

kill me
Tasku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 09:03 AM   #188
Penakoto
Squirrels are Good

The Walking Dead: Michonne is out very soon.

It's a miniseries, 3 episodes long I think it'll be, starring Michonne during a period of the comics where she leaves the main group for awhile (which is right around the same time period as Season 2). It's about $15 US. Season 3 is supposed to come out not too long after this is done, supposedly, so think of this as Season 2s 400 Days DLC, but longer.

I'll get it but I'm gonna wait for all the episodes to come out first.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:38 AM   #189
Mega
No-Fo You.

Can't say I care much for Michelle. Hope it's somewhat good at least.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:14 PM   #190
brucekenway

Just playing this game feel like watching Final Destination, you think your choices can change the fate, but eventually something will still happen just as the same
brucekenway is offline   Reply With Quote